Umbrage Asylum for the Insane

Finally made the character. Won't really be able to make any changes for you right now though, as I'm going to leave pretty soon.

I like the idea of restarting, I've been really busy lately with school and battling a head cold so I haven't had enough time to really focus lately--And with everything moving so fast its a little overwhelming.

Ready!~

I dont mind restarting, lol not like I've posted a ton anyways so it's no loss .w.

Yeah :P I really need a better explanation this time, I had no idea what was going on.

xD i had a mini heart attack thinking that i was coming back to 10 new pages on OOC and rp. The post gods smile apon me this one time

Just went through all of the OOC posts and it looks like everyone below agreed to restart:

@PoisonousCupcake

@UltraYuseke

@Twisted

Pretty sure that's everybody?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I don't mind the same starter. So you can copy and paste away :3

@devon armadues Please make your character have more of a weakness. Being mad is something that could easily happen in an asylum, and having a short temper defeats the purpose of having that as a weakness.

no she can control it very well... if you didn't see that that is your own fault... her weakness is already too much of a debuff she might as well have no powers

i think the problem is if she gains control of it. If she does at one point then there's nothing holding her back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back