• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice UEEF Adventures - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Since we currently have three players, I’ll be writing up an npc to be able to have two pairs of Alphas and Betas working together. Once EbonChevalier EbonChevalier gets the rest of the PDFs I’m sharing and decides on what he wants to pilot I’ll plug the npc in to finish out the squad.

Just to let everyone know, I’m going to be making a few cosmetic changes to the Beta fighter, making it have room to pack a Cyclone or, if you empty the bomb bay, a Silverback. I may also have it capable of seating a second person in the cockpit. There are a few other things and will have the changes in the write ups I post.

Last edited:
I'll let you pick, because some of the bonuses would be pointless in a space-based game.

Eonivar Eonivar with your character being so new out of the cloning tanks, you have only heard of the Invid but have never actually seen any combat against them.

with your character being so new out of the cloning tanks, you have only heard of the Invid but have never actually seen any combat against them.
Yeah I was a bit unclear on the history and I thought I read somewhere that they had awakened or created a batch of clones for the UEF. Also I could not justify playing a first level character of a Zentraedi who had seen a bunch of the previous conflicts.

Sherwood Sherwood Question...Nike has a Mecha piloting specialty for flying a Alpha Fighter but her pilot veritech skill is only at 55%? Did I miss a bonus somewhere?

Sherwood Sherwood Question...Nike has a Mecha piloting specialty for flying a Alpha Fighter but her pilot veritech skill is only at 55%? Did I miss a bonus somewhere?
I’ll have to double check once I’m home, but I believe you get an additional 15% to the one Mecha you have your specialty in.

Still waiting for EbonChevalier EbonChevalier to make his character, but according to RpN he hasn’t been online since Sunday. I’ll give it a little more time before I start with just Psychie and Eonivar.

I’ll have to double check once I’m home, but I believe you get an additional 15% to the one Mecha you have your specialty in.
I found it, it is +13 % for a Mecha Piloting Specialty. It's buried in the Skill Description Section.(This is one of the worst organized books) I updated Nike's skills.

I knew it was around that much, but didn’t remember exactly.

EbonChevalier EbonChevalier Any progress on your character? Do you have questions that we can help answer, or should I plan on starting the game and introduce you to the game later on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back