• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice UEEF Adventures - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
All girl squad..Sirens, Valkyries…

Sherwood Sherwood Question is Nike assigned the VFA/6H alpha (Blue Alpha) with the command and communications systems to give the squadron those sweet, sweet bonuses? (see Shadow Chronicles book page 105)

Sherwood Sherwood Question is Nike assigned the VFA/6H alpha (Blue Alpha) with the command and communications systems to give the squadron those sweet, sweet bonuses? (see Shadow Chronicles book page 105)
Yes. Count them in when it comes time for a fight.

I posted my initiative on my last thread FYI

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. I’ve been distracted, but I do want to continue. I’ll have the IC post up soon.

Sherwood Sherwood Question, refresh my memory, can I launch 8 or 16 missiles at one of the groups with one roll?

Unfortunately there is no good mechanic in place to be able to use missiles to hit multiple targets at once. I have considered several different ideas and none have given me the right feel. At this point you need to engage the Invid at a time.

Unfortunately there is no good mechanic in place to be able to use missiles to hit multiple targets at once. I have considered several different ideas and none have given me the right feel. At this point you need to engage the Invid at a time.
hmm...Given how missile and target locking work...can I:

Option A: launch four missiles each at Scout 1-4 and make four attack rolls for one attack per melee?

Or

Option B: Just launch four missiles at Scout 1 for one attack per melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back