(●°u°●) 」The Evil Lair (OOC) (●°u°●) 」

Obsidian isn't here to do this for everyone,

so i must do it...let's hope i can hold myself back from eating it this time

giphy.gif

I'M STILL HERE. I missed a post and then I kinda got left behind ;w; 

This is SolistheSun btw 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mitchs98 @Idea @Lilah Tunth @Ambela @Mistory @Trust @Kira Times @Obsidian @Spanner @KuroNoKami39 @Sizniche @SilverDama  @mewbot5408 @Nobody @Xion136 @Kingmalikai @billthesomething @Petroshka @Legend:D @SmashyWarhammer @YungJazz @Marumatsu @purity @Colt556 @Talon @M-Night @Mika9889 @Kisaki @LüSed @charleen @Storm Guardian @kenchin

FRIENDS. 

SIBLINGS. 

WEISS. 

This RP is in serious need of a reboot. We just need to....*sigh* reboot. I'd like to go over some important things that would probably be some good suggestions for those of you interested in rejoining. 

1. More Collaboration. There are a lot of members here, and I'm sure that some of you have some ideas that I could use. There are a bit over 20 of you and one of me, and I'm not an idea generator. So, seriously, please send me various ideas. For the new one we could even add a collaboration forum if you need one. Just...please, I seriously would enjoy more collab or at least more help and volunteers for Co-GMing. 

2. Less Competent Villains. I hate to say it, but this RP has an abundance of more competent villains. The joke of OOTT is that the villains in the organization are all incompetent in one way or another. We need more epic fails at kicking hero ass, come on people. Just a small reminder that all of the members of the OOTT are viewed as the worst villains in the universe :P  

3. A Better Layout of Locations on Forums. This is my bad tbh, but I'm adding this as a self-reminder. I was planning on having various forums, each one being for a location somewhere on Earth, in the universe, in other dimensions, etc. Hopefully the forum won't lock me from doing that before I can. 

Anyways, if you're interested in rejoining, please let me know ^^

@Mitchs98 @Idea @Lilah Tunth @Ambela @Mistory @Trust @Kira Times @Obsidian @Spanner @KuroNoKami39 @Sizniche @SilverDama  @mewbot5408 @Nobody @Xion136 @Kingmalikai @billthesomething @Petroshka @Legend:D @SmashyWarhammer @YungJazz @Marumatsu @purity @Colt556 @Talon @M-Night @Mika9889 @Kisaki @LüSed @charleen @Storm Guardian @kenchin

FRIENDS. 

SIBLINGS. 

WEISS. 

This RP is in serious need of a reboot. We just need to....*sigh* reboot. I'd like to go over some important things that would probably be some good suggestions for those of you interested in rejoining. 

1. More Collaboration. There are a lot of members here, and I'm sure that some of you have some ideas that I could use. There are a bit over 20 of you and one of me, and I'm not an idea generator. So, seriously, please send me various ideas. For the new one we could even add a collaboration forum if you need one. Just...please, I seriously would enjoy more collab or at least more help and volunteers for Co-GMing. 

2. Less Competent Villains. I hate to say it, but this RP has an abundance of more competent villains. The joke of OOTT is that the villains in the organization are all incompetent in one way or another. We need more epic fails at kicking hero ass, come on people. Just a small reminder that all of the members of the OOTT are viewed as the worst villains in the universe :P  

3. A Better Layout of Locations on Forums. This is my bad tbh, but I'm adding this as a self-reminder. I was planning on having various forums, each one being for a location somewhere on Earth, in the universe, in other dimensions, etc. Hopefully the forum won't lock me from doing that before I can. 

I'll join again as long as I can use my characters :3

If I find room in my schedule, however, I'll be sure to join in, because I realized you tagged a lot of familiar names, and it's been a while since I've roleplayed with them.

Ehm... I don't think 3 weeks count as "Been a while"

FRIENDS. 

SIBLINGS. 

WEISS. 

I´m still interested. My ability to keep going before was kind of cut short through those complications with ambela and my own time constraints,  but that aside, I would love to join.

If I may add something, this splitting people into teams that are moving around separately didn´t seem to work too well. Maybe that´s just me, though.  My two cents.

We shall reboot everything then 

I'm assuming you're joining the party too then? :3

I´m still interested. My ability to keep going before was kind of cut short through those complications with ambela and my own time constraints,  but that aside, I would love to join.

If I may add something, this splitting people into teams that are moving around separately didn´t seem to work too well. Maybe that´s just me, though.  My two cents.

Hmm...okay, seems legit tbh. Any ideas on alternate things that could work? 

I´ll think about it. My brain has been pretty much half dead lately, since I´ve been squeezing it lately...

Okay. 

How about, rather than teams within OOTT, we take a route like different villain organizations entirely? Possibly those with villains of higher calibre. Maybe some independent ones that team up with OOTT every once in a while. 

Either that or I do a proper role system :T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back