• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Travelers of Eucla

Ensig said:
My original thoughts on how the events unfolded were:
Bandits Ambushed them > Bandits rounded up all the Merchants & Killed/captured the bodyguards > The Bandits took what they wanted and left the remaining Merchants the bare minimum to arrive back to town.

As for why the Bandits spared the Merchants... That's up for discussion. They could have let them go to raise their infamy, as an act of mercy, as an act of indifference/arrogance, etc...

I wasn't sure whether I could take full control of the Bandits moral values, so I didn't think of a direct reason. If you'd like, I could design the Bandit Leader, as to make their morals set in stone.
There doesn't really need to be to much detail put into the bandits or their morals. I just wanted to the specifics of what they had done and what they had left the merchants with.

And there is no need to design the bandit leader because I've already done that X). I'm going to classify him as a boss so once we get to fighting I'll be taking charge of him.

Aww yea! You guys are finally leaveing the city? man I have been stuck in this camp for weeks now. and would very much like to finally get out.

@KageYuuki @Elizabeth Yuki If you guys want to have an interaction with each other locked up in the bandit camp we can plan something like that out. This way you guys have something to do while we wait and I can introduce the bandit leader.

Also, I'm implementing a new rule that if anyone is inactive after two weeks then they will be kicked unless they had given me a heads up first. @TheFlyingWriter Time is running out for you my friend.

latest

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]If you guys want to have an interaction with each other locked up in the bandit camp we can plan something like that out. This way you guys have something to do while we wait and I can introduce the bandit leader.

[/QUOTE]
I'll be honest, I'm having a tricky time figuring out how Falin could even get caught in the first place like that. She's a tricky one to catch outside of some decent mages or something. lol

Perhaps it'll be better for her to come in and help dispatch the bandits with the others or pop in not long after they've been wiped out? idk I'm still trying to figure it out

KageYuuki said:
I'll be honest, I'm having a tricky time figuring out how Falin could even get caught in the first place like that. She's a tricky one to catch outside of some decent mages or something. lol
Perhaps it'll be better for her to come in and help dispatch the bandits with the others or pop in not long after they've been wiped out? idk I'm still trying to figure it out
That should work to. Whatever is best for your character I can work with that.

Then likely her coming in towards the end. Will likely hear/smell the battle and go to investigate. Bosmer can be pretty curious at times xD

I've been away from RPN all weekend due to plans and party stuff and shit. So I'll try to post this evening (I'm in EST) because I have volunteering in an hour or so and then a movie to watch with little ones at two.

Hey yo yo, hey friends and family, i have been sitting here for like 5 months now but I wanted to ask our wonderful leader if it was okay to make a new person?

As in like make a new one in addtion to the one i have already as to have 2, but it was a stupid idea, game has not even started yet, should see how i do with one first

Well, I had lice o-o that out a hindrance on my rping. I will try tomorrow ;w;

Anaxileah said:
Well, I had lice o-o that out a hindrance on my rping. I will try tomorrow ;w;
tumblr_md1c8vg1Ky1qktqch.gif

Joke reactions aside, take your time. I'm a patient ghost. Also... Have fun with those lice~

Last edited by a moderator:
Ensig said:
tumblr_md1c8vg1Ky1qktqch.gif

Jokes reactions, take your time. I'm a patient ghost. Also... Have fun with those lice~
Well I killed them all with a nice oil mixture that stayed in my hair for four hours -w- so I'm good

Kenji Jensai]I have been thinking nonstop on what to post that would make sense in a way for Gil to leave the conflict with [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15683-theflyingwriter/ said:
@TheFlyingWriter[/URL]'s Oc hmm this is harder than I thought
There was no conflict, though... @TheFlyingWriter poofed before it started, so wouldn't it be fine to simply say that the person Gil talked to/put his hand on wasn't Edwin, but actually a stranger with a similar face?

That's what popped into my head first, at least.

I think we had someone waiting to join the RP, I would not mind making a new guy to fill in for the little vampire kid, but i also dont want to deprive anyone of fun by being able to join the traveling folks. Even though i am not needed and no one has spoken to me (At the moment) I just want to say sorry if my posts are a bit slow (And might stay slow), it has been 120 around here for the past week and all i have been doing is sleeping because i can't stand how hot it is, just zaps the energy from me

Hey sorry that I haven't posted in awhile, I went on a hunting trip. I'm tired as shit right now so I'll post in a couple of hours after I take a nap.

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]Hey sorry that I haven't posted in awhile, I went on a hunting trip. I'm tired as shit right now so I'll post in a couple of hours after I take a nap.

[/QUOTE]
It's all good, rest well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back