• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Tossed Salad - Y2

@Bea

I don't know...! xD I never actually specify locations of RPs unless it's important to the plot. Usually that's to avoid, well, technicalities and then anything can happen weather-wise and so on. lol

Aato said:
I asked them to fix their character sheet and haven't heard anything from them or seen the corrections. I had already added the character to the list before I noticed, so, I just crossed it out instead erasing it. Once that's fixed, I'll remove the cross out.
i Presume that fix has to do with the character's backstory

@Bea ; @MatthewChastain

It's great to see you two posting so much and having fun. ^.^ However, when you two reach page 5, could you wait a bit before posting? I just don't want everyone else to get left behind in case they're keeping up with everyone. Just wait for an hour or two, or for three or so others to post before you keep going.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Just start with him moving in. Most everyone's in the hall and 3 are in kitchen right now, so he should definitely get swept up by somebody, hahah. Or, you could have him go to his room and whatnot and then run into the peeps in the kitchen. Whatever you like; so many possiblities. lol

Don't worry - I'm going to bring everyone together with an event soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aato & @PenguinFox Just so you know: I am not in the same timezone as you guys and I don't post as often, so it might be a bit hard for me to catch up if you post too fast (realistically Océane isn't just going to be standing there blank-faced while you guys meet each other xD ). Sorry for being a hassle, and thank you very much in advance!

Wtf just happend. I was away for like a day and you're at fifth page already. O_o

My real question is where each of your characters are located so I/we know where to go to interact with the others.

My character, Océane, is with Aato's Cortez, PenguinFox's Eli and Billethesomething's Jor in the hallway.

I must confess that I have no idea where the others are, except that MatthewChatain's Mathieu and Bea's Saint have faded to black somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back