• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Tossed Salad - Y2

@Vulcan ; @callmenox

Asad, Kailaa, and Nessie [the others] are in the kitchen. That's it, really. Most of the pages are only Bea and MatthewChastain's characters, so, you haven't missed much of anything.

@callmenox

That's fine. I understand.

Ah, thanks for that too @Aato I really appologise for not being able to respond more often. My time zone and daily schedule are stopping me from getting any time off for RPing. Still, I'd be happy to continue and post whenever I can.

Oh, another question: When does school start exactly in the school we'll be "attending"? 24. August? And how many RP days do we have till school starts? And that's it for now. Sorry if I ask too many questions... :-/

I hope the post is fine! Also I live in GMT+8 so right now it is 9:26 PM, so I apologize in advance if I don't reply as fast during this time.

@Vulcan was it okay for me to assume that Vulcan went with Jomar to the hallway?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bea

You guys are in Saints room, correct? So Nova can go into her room without interrupting anything.

Matthieu and Saint are in Saint's dorm :P Most of what they did was just went to lunch then came back and diddled

My next post will more then likely not be until tomorrow at my afternoon time, unless I see the need to post in the next ten minutes.

@Aato - My chars should be done by tomorrow. Sorry I'm taking so long!。・°°・(>●<)・°°・。

So sorry for not posting earlier, I was going to use my lunch period, as I usually just go to the library. But my friends asked me to sit with them, and I totally forgot. And I'm really sorry with writing so short, I'm not quite the best at filling space.

@Aato ~ I've just posted my Russia girl Roksana, I just have a bit more editing left for the code on my other character before posting her.

@Aato ~ Calisto is up! I added her to my post with Roksana. Sorry once more for the delay! I fell asleep last night and just got home a little while ago, making me unable to post her sooner. So I'm sorry again!。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

It's okay. No need to be sorry. I'll take a look now and then you can post as soon as you're ready. :)

@Bea ; @Hello

Roommates have been updated. ^.^

If you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask.

@Hello While I really like your post, it's kinda hard to read (yellow background), especially on a phone. Would you mind using a slightly darker font. If you like the current design then I'm perfectly fine with it. :)

@Vulcan ~ Not a problem! I just got up so just give me about 15 minutes for me to hop in the shower and whatnot and I'll get right to it! (*^v^*) And Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it!

@Vulcan ~ I switched up the background and made it #F4A460 (sandy brown) colored, that way the powder blue font will be much easier to see than previously. Sorry for the difficulty with reading my post, and if you still need a few adjustments to read it just let me know and I'll do all I can to fix it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back