• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Tossed Salad - Y2

Question, does the building have a kitchen or do they just get their meals from the cafeteria? Also, is there curfew in the building?

@CoconutLeaves

No curfew. And there is a kitchen that gets stocked with food periodically, but they're welcome to go buy their own. My plan is to make a post for a welcoming feast later, though.

Just post when you post. I mean, use some discretion and don't go pages without everyone else, hahah, but posting is free.

Thank you, Aato. I'm already excited to get into this but I'll only be able to respond tomorrow afternoon. Hope that's ok.

@Aato

I'm trying i really am! It's just at the current point they are at it's somewhat difficult (for me anyway) to make the post super long

@Bea

It's fine. I understand.

Maybe try more 'fillers' for your character? Inner thoughts, emotions, being extra descriptive of people/surroundings... Those are just tips and some things I do to try stretching my posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aato said:
@Vulcan
Ah... Devil's advocate, lol. I'm joking, but I honestly never thought about that so... Let me go make some decisions. I'll make an edit to this post with your answer once I decide. -thumbs up-

EDIT: I'm going with Vienna, Virginia.
for some reason i had presumed this rp took place in texas

xD Texas probably wouldn't have been a bad idea. I just knew I didn't want it up north, but somewhere that might also snow once in a while and with spacey areas [which is why I picked a decently populated town, but not too big of a city]. I wanted it a little 'country'. I considered the midwest too, but I guess I picked that location 'cause I know the east coast better.

billthesomething said:
hey why is mariam's character crossed out
I asked them to fix their character sheet and haven't heard anything from them or seen the corrections. I had already added the character to the list before I noticed, so, I just crossed it out instead erasing it. Once that's fixed, I'll remove the cross out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back