• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Tossed Salad - Y2

How would you like your roommates designated?

• Same Sex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opposite Sex

• Completely Random [either same/opposite based on chance]

• Total voters

Saint Alexander Pierce

He smiled a little and booped his foot under the table again as their food arrived, He smiled and thanked the waitress before beginning to dip his buffalo wings in the ranch and eat them happily "So what did you like to do the most in france?" he asked

@MatthewChastain

"Well,I loved the ports,I don't know why but I go there all the time with my sisters. Sometimes I'd bring some of my friends there too,to play games and things like that." He picked up one of his chicken fingers dipping it in his sauce before taking a bite from it.

(@Bea

Last edited by a moderator:

Saint Alexander Pierce

He stared at the boy as he spoke in awe for a moment "I've always wanted to go to Europe" he said as he ate another buffalo wing without ranch this time "Pretty good, Not super spicy though" he said absently, referring to the buffalo wings before stealing a bit of Matthieu's blue cheese on his wing with a cute grin "Not bad" he said as he ate it

@MatthewChastain

"If you even get a chance you should go the France."he looked down continuing to eat his chicken fingers."you should um..maybe come and see me too.." He mumbled softly.

(@Bea

Saint Alexander Pierce

He grinned a little at the last part "Of course I would!" he said as if that were a dumb statement "As long as you come see me in Perth, Plus we have the rest of the school year together" he added as he sipped his water, accidentally dripping some on his shirt causing him to frown a bit

@MatthewChastain

He grinned starting to laugh."I would come to see you! and we can spend all this year together,I mean..as long as you want to." He picked up his napkin handing it to him.

(@Bea

Saint Alexander Pierce

He took the napkin and wiped his own shirt off "Why wouldn't I want to spend all year with a cute boy?" he asked with a cocky grin, Suddenly feeling more confident with him "I wish we got roomed together" he mumbled as his face turned a light pink

@MatthewChastain

"yeah..that would be great if we could do something like that. Just have to ask around maybe..but until then we could just hang around in our rooms together. Maybe.." He blushed lightly looking up at Saint.

(@Bea

Saint Alexander Pierce

His mind immediately went somewhere dirty causing him to blush and giggle childishly "Y-Yeah we could" he giggled cutely as he looked over at him, He covered his mouth to try and hide the giggles but it was still very obvious from the corners of his eyes turning upwards

@MatthewChastain

He smiled finishing up his chicken fingers. "you know..when we head back,I could,you know,maybe check out your room?" he looked back down,making it quiet obvious he didn't want to leave Saint quite yet.

Nessie folded her arms over her chest and her smile grew into a smirk. So this was her roommate. She wouldn't say anything just yet. "Kailaa..." She repeated slowly as she stepped forward and extended a hand in an offered handshake. "Nessie." She glanced to the open door of the refrigerator, barely catching sight of anything but the light coming from it. "D'ye find something good? Was feelin' famished and came fer a swatch..."

Her speech trailed when she heard more footsteps come into the kitchen and turned. It was turning into a little party in here now, eh? Her eyes scanned the taller, suave looking boy and her smirkish smile from before became mischievous. "Aye, laddie," she pretended to wipe sweat from her forehead. "Are they all this bonnie where yer from?" For the moment, food had now taken the wayside.

@Troubledsoul1 ; @SomatoToup123

Last edited by a moderator:

Saint Alexander Pierce

He nodded and finished the last of his wings and water before setting the money for the food on the table "Wanna head back now or wander around and see the town a bit more?" he asked, trying to get the idea that he might end up making out with this boy later out of his head, Buuut he couldn't. He grinned a bit as he stood and held his hand down to help Matthieu up

@MatthewChastain

Eli swallowed hard when a hand was offered in his direction. He wasn't quite paying attention and he cursed himself for not doing so. He looked at the person offering their hand. It was a boy of probable Latin descent but he was unsure of where. Eli focused his mind and tried to get his words as clear as possible. "Zarruh mate." he said, his accent leaking through and his inability to hear what he was saying. He pointed to his ear and his scar that ran down his jawline. "Dev." to make sure this boy understood him he opened his notebook to his note to his roommate from before. It worked well enough in this situation so he showed the notebook to the boy and pointed to the two lines that read; "I'm deaf; I need you to speak very slowly, or write things down. I'm Eli." @Aato

He looked down at the other mans hand for a moment before taking it. He blushed light my looking off to the side."I think..we should head back. I really,really want to see your dorm." He chuckled standing up,gripping Saints hand softly.

(@Bea

Saint Alexander Pierce

He blushed and hesitantly twined their fingers together before pulling him along "O-Okay" he stuttered with an overwhelming embarrassed feeling "It's nothing special though" he said as he looked down at him with a small grin, His heart practically pounding out of his chest

@MatthewChastain

He smiled up at him walking along side him."I'm sure it's nice." He said softly gripping his hand a bit tighter in his grip."..I'm not..this isn't uncom..um..uncomfortable..right?" He asked looking back up at him.

(@Bea

Saint Alexander Pierce

He shook his head "It doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you" he said as he stroked the back of Matthieu's hand with his thumb, rubbing the soft skin lightly. They soon made it back to the school, He lead him to his dorm "I haven't been assigned a roommate yet I don't think" he muttered as he shut the door behind them and felt a wave of uneasy nervousness flow through him, Not letting go of his hand the entire time

@MatthewChastain

Mathieu looked around the dorm for a minute."it's coming along,coming along very nice." He smiled."it's great" he looked up at Saint."I like it lots"

(@Bea

Saint Alexander Pierce

He blushed as he looked down at the boy and bit his lip in a rather unintentionally attractive way "So...." he said before leaning down and placing a hand on Matthieu's cheek and pressing his soft lips against the shorter males gently

@MatthewChastain

Mathieu jumped a bit at the sudden kiss,staring up at the older male of a moment before closing his eyes. No other guy had ever kissed him before,he wasn't sure how to act besides closing his eyes and letting it happen.

Saint Alexander Pierce

He began blushing immensely and deepened the kiss as his arms slowly went around the boy and lifted him up to his own waist, Still kissing him. He felt his heart racing faster before breaking the kiss and staring into the boys eyes lustfully

@MatthewChastain

When his gesture of an extended hand went unreturned and the boy responded with something like an apology or disapproval, Cortez's first thought was that he said or did something wrong. His hand left solo moved to awkwardly scratch the back of his head as though he had never made the first gesture. Though, after a moment, he noticed the boy hold the large tablet out to him and he read the words. 'Ohhh... That explains a lot... Well, this is different...'

Cortez wasn't a quitter. Unfortunately, though, he didn't have anything to write with. He looked up at the boy and waved with a smile as if to say a more proper hello before holding his hand out to the tablet as though he were writing, then pointing at the boy. He repeated the gesture as he slowly said, "Do you have?"

@PenguinFox

Mathieu stared into the other mans eyes for a moment,blushing bright red. He laughed to himself."you really like me..? this much?"

(@Bea

Nova sat on the ground in her shorts and t-shirt next to the garden. She was studying the flowers and the other plants, she pulled out her phone and opened her photos. Scrolling through pictures of her mom and other relatives when they had a get together to send Nova off. There were pictures of her mother smiling, a rare thing, her cousins, her aunt, and even her grandparents. Because in Visby it was near midnight Nova opened her texts and sent her mother a picture of the garden, with a little message telling her mom how she misses her and how Nova thought she'd like the flowers. She stuck the phone back into her pocket, got up, and started back towards her dorm room.

Eli brought his fingers to his temple and then pulled them straight out. He then made his hand into a fist and moved it in a circle on his chest. He was using sign language(he was apologizing for not handing a writing utensil to him in the first place) He pulled a pencil from his pocket and handed it to the boy in front of him with an apologetic smile. @Aato

Users who are viewing this thread

Back