Tokyo Ghoul: Thrist for Blood

No, they're really not xD Don't believe everything you see on the Internet, that's the moral of Corpse Party.

I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THIS ROLEPLAY, YOU KNOW.

*looks back on all the times Fallen's joked about not having a social life*

LETS JUST LET MY LITTLE SISTER GO OFF ON HER OWN WITH THE LITTLE DEMON GHOST CHILD WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG!? what the hell is wrong with you mochida use your fucking brain please 
On a side note I made a shitty mock-up of my characters Kagune

2UHwq4Y.jpg

What do think I should change?

Nothing. It's fab. uwu

I shall, on the other hand, start creating my character. Any suggestions/ preferences on how she should be like? owo

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]LETS JUST LET MY LITTLE SISTER GO OFF ON HER OWN WITH THE LITTLE DEMON GHOST CHILD WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG!? what the hell is wrong with you mochida use your fucking brain please 
On a side note I made a shitty mock-up of my characters Kagune
2UHwq4Y.jpg

What do think I should change?

[/QUOTE]
Could be worse. There's a scene in Book of Shadows where Yuka meets Sachiko and Sachiko admits to being a ghost, tries to kill Yuka and Yuka forgives her. AND when Kizami ties Yuka up and tries to stab her, Yuka offers him some medicine for his headache. CONCLUSION: Yuka is moron.

Stew said:
*looks back on all the times Fallen's joked about not having a social life*
I SAID I HAD A LIFE, NOT A SOCIAL LIFE. MERMAID SWAMP, DANGIT.

Just finished ep 2, Seiko, Mayu and Sakutaro (why'd you have to die glasses-kun i liked you ;~[/SIZE] ;) [SIZE=14px] are dead, not watching anymore because sleep soonish and I'm not quite stupid enough to watch more right before bed, watching Bakemonogatari now. Also, did you ever end up watching Higurashi?

It would be interesting to see a variant of the electricity shooting quinque that Arima had, which I believe was a koukaku.

You're putting too much pressure on me to make a good sheet! 
Update: I've written everything. I'm looking for a picture. 
Update: I've just discovered Oreo ice cream sandwiches.

Hey! I'm not a nerd. I'm a the class freak, thank you very much. *strides away with much pride*

Haruhi Suzymia, or the girl from FollyCooly who's name escapes me at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back