Tokyo Ghoul: Thrist for Blood

Lookie~ My character sheet might take long 'til I finish, because of some rl stuff here~ Just wanted to notify y'all of the delay's. ^^

Have fun roleplaying, nonetheless~

Ok, I'm about to go, I'll probably be able to reply one or two more times, my dear grandmother is delaying us.

[QUOTE="L u n a]
Lookie~ My character sheet might take long 'til I finish, because of some rl stuff here~ Just wanted to notify y'all of the delay's. ^^

Have fun roleplaying, nonetheless~

[/QUOTE]
I will await ever eagerly, gl with your real life stuff.

Holy shipnoodles.

This is a thing.

Oh my god.

Tell me this open for acceptance still. Please. I have a sudden hungering need for this.

Oh, wait wait, what's the timeline for this thing? Before or after Suitcase Kaneki?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]We only just started, only like 4 posts in, our characters are just meeting each other right now

[/QUOTE]
I mean like canon-wise. I've finished the manga, but I really don't want to spoil the good bits.

Also, don't just start after the anime leaves off. The entire show covered up to chapter 66 in about 12 episodes. There was much that was left out.

Yeah. From what I hear, the animators feared not having a second season so they decided the fight with Yamori was a great end point. But they had a lot of ground to cover to get there, so pacing is pretty crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back