Tokyo Ghoul: Thrist for Blood

I can't wait to see your character TBH, but I can't wait to try and make this ship try to work.

Heheheheheeheheheheheheheheheeeee.

tumblr_ms6s86DR3T1r4xqamo1_500.gif

That tokyo ghoul manga ending though,...

Underwhelming and surprising.

Hope it gets a sequel.

I thought he was a titan there at first. 
Anyways, I can't wait for this to start. In fact @The One Eyed Bandit, when will this start?

Also, Fallen, I think it's neat how I just so happened to find you here.

I can't wait for Kaiyoko to be hatin on himself and Aneko is like, come on dude. Don't be like that.

But I'm seriously pumped for this RP, especially to see how our characters will blend.

This RP will be great. I can feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems go, welcome to the new age. Anyways, I know what his intro will be.

Oh I hope so, I just started school holidays too so I'll be able to be one a lot more then normal too. I'm still thinkin of an intro for Aneko myself.

I won't be able to post much on weekdays, but weekends will be way better.

Ok, I don't really mind waiting for posts, as long as it doesn't die out completely 
Any idea how long until you'll have your character up? I'm getting all jittery waiting >_> @Fallen from Heaven

STOP PUTTING PRESSURE ON ME. My character's sheets probably going to be crap compared to everyone else's anyway -.- Why y'all have to be so smart?

I'LL PUT MORE PRESSURE ON YOU THAN BEING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MARIANA TRENCH, GIRLY. That there, is entirely subjective m80, from what I've seen most people just tend to think everything they make is worse than what everyone else makes. EG. Elegy's CS makes me want to throw mine into a fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back