• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Rp!

Boe said:
"Good idea." He said, as he grabbed her hand, and jumped up onto the roofs, running with her to the apartment
"Hey, was it at least nice seeing Kruser again?" She laughed as she followed him.

(Going to bed, see you tomorrow!)

Raven sees kruser through her shop window. She puts her mask and a Jacket on and walks outside. "What are you doing here?" @Boe

Boe said:
"No... Not really..." He said, with a sigh.
(Cya!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Boe said:
"Because I know I'll never get to see him again..." Ky replied quietly
"Aww, don't be like that! Maybe you will, maybe you can convince him you just... we're kidnapped or something!"

Celbi said:
"Aww, don't be like that! Maybe you will, maybe you can convince him you just... we're kidnapped or something!"
"I doubt it." He said, with a small sigh. They arrived at home soon, and went inside. Ky simply threw himself onto the couch, and watched the ceiling.

Boe said:
"I doubt it." He said, with a small sigh. They arrived at home soon, and went inside. Ky simply threw himself onto the couch, and watched the ceiling.
Lav was coming up with ideas all the way home, "Maybe I could even write him a kidnapping note, cut out letters and all!"

Celbi said:
Lav was coming up with ideas all the way home, "Maybe I could even write him a kidnapping note, cut out letters and all!"
"Lav... Just stop..." Ky said, obviously a little annoyed. It was the time of year when Tokyo got really flipping cold, and some days it felt like Lav's place had no heating, today was one of those days. Ky was shivering, trying to use the couch to warm himself. He was visibly cold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back