• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul: Rising Dawn

Welcome back BTW! Also as for Co-leader spots; You can try make your own organization or talk to @LordFang99 about being Co-leader of the Masked-Demons or something - The Akatsuki and other organizations already have co-leaders

Sinister Clown]Welcome back BTW! Also as for Co-leader spots; You can try make your own organization or talk to [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22131-lordfang99/ said:
@LordFang99[/URL] about being Co-leader of the Masked-Demons or something - The Akatsuki and other organizations already have co-leaders
Well ok then maybe we could have her like she's really close to the leader of a group. That's truly what I wanted for her to be, just a really close relationship to a leader of a group

I will be introducing another organization that would be perfect for that character later. It won't be for a while because I have been busy making long posts and character sheets alongside where the plot is. It will be difficult to introduce at the moment. The Masked-Demons actually was mainly used to be sacrificial to move the plot going, but I guess it can continue on Lol.

You can ask me more questions about it later though.

@Sinister Clown

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:
LordFang99 said:
I will be introducing another organization that would be perfect for that character later. It won't be for a while because I have been busy making long posts and character sheets alongside where the plot is. It will be difficult to introduce at the moment. The Masked-Demons actually was mainly used to be sacrificial to move the plot going, but I guess it can continue on Lol.
You can ask me more questions about it later though.

@Sinister Clown

@Daniel reaving
Whatever you want xD

LordFang99 said:
That is fine with me, but don't do anything risky that could get your character killed or captured or anything like that. @Daniel reaving
I won't I promise plue I've been meaning to ask @Sinister Clown so for my new character for the fact that her kagunes are so massive I wanted to have her like she never uses them but when she does it's one of those "every character around her Shit there pants moment" would that be acceptable

==Ghoul Character Sheet==

Name: Hedaki

Last name: Kain

Epithet: Saint Vincent

Race: Ghoul

Organization: None

Height: 6'1

Appearance:

-Dark Brown hair

-Aqua Blue eyes

-often is seen wearing a Blue Denim vest

-brown cargo pats with slight tears in them

-a pair of ragidy boots

Kagune/Quinque(s):

Personality: Hedaki is the kind of Ghoul that lives off of coffee, never hunting for his food, only ever protecting the coffee house when he has to. Unlike most ghouls, Hedaki has become exceedingly good at resisting his hunger, though he needs it to live, he has a burning hatred for human flesh. Though he hates the thought of feeding, the desire to feed is ever presant

-Helping Others

-Rain on a stormy night

Dislikes

-Rabid Ghouls

-Doves

-Violence

Fears

-Giving into his hunger for flesh

-Getting to attached and losing who he comes to care for

Relationships:

Crush: He doesn't know many people so he doesn't really care much for anyone

Weaknesses: His compassion and respect for others gets him in trouble. He has been known to be taken advantage of by those who he tries to assist

Strengths:

-He is relentless when it comes to helping those he cares for.

-his speed and damage are amplified within an hour of feeding

Backstory:

Other: //still developing//

Users who are viewing this thread

Back