To Usurp Death

TellurideDevil said:
no not you it's fine everyone else just ditched
Gunnar is busy. Celtic is doing something. Cadin just isn't on right now. Chelsea is on a trip.

Gunnar said:
can anyone catch me up i really dont want to read through all i have missed it has been a lot. I really really don't read it. @TellurideDevil
Nothing has happened, really. I can list off a few things, as I have simply been observing this entire time;

• All of us went to the same bar after that fight. Everything was pretty neutral, we were discussing how to possibly defeat Grimm. Then Devil began making fun of my character, and the two were about to fight but, I don't know if I made her feel so bad she didn't try or what.
  • After that Devil and Eclipse left (I don't remember why) and were confronted by Grimm after Devil tackled Eclipse. Grimm appeared in a cloud of Cotton Candy and gave them Sour Patch Kids.
  • Avex returned to his hill.
  • A new Robotic player has entered.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Sorry about not being here, what'd I miss?

[/QUOTE]
Look at the post above the one you just made to find out.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Thanks I think i'll have Ace go looking for Devil and Eclipse, sound cool?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I'll jump in with Gunnar soon.

Avex said:
Nothing has happened, really. I can list off a few things, as I have simply been observing this entire time;
  • All of us went to the same bar after that fight. Everything was pretty neutral, we were discussing how to possibly defeat Grimm. Then Devil began making fun of my character, and the two were about to fight but, I don't know if I made her feel so bad she didn't try or what.
  • After that Devil and Eclipse left (I don't remember why) and were confronted by Grimm after Devil tackled Eclipse. Grimm appeared in a cloud of Cotton Candy and gave them Sour Patch Kids.
  • Avex returned to his hill.
  • A new Robotic player has entered.
Eclipse left because she was trying to comfort Devil. Devil don't tackle her; she just viciously hugged her. I think...

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Sorry for not posting much guys, can someone give me a quick update on what's happened?

[/QUOTE]
Telieos and Eclipse and Devil and Antonio met in the woods and they started talking about how they could defeat Grimm and Telieos told us of a book in a library and how there was a way it could tell us how to defeat him and now we are at the library and the book is blank.

[QUOTE="Chelsea Griffin]Telieos and Eclipse and Devil and Antonio met in the woods and they started talking about how they could defeat Grimm and Telieos told us of a book in a library and how there was a way it could tell us how to defeat him and now we are at the library and the book is blank.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you, where's the library?

Newtype said:
@Light how should I jump in
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Thank you, where's the library?

[/QUOTE]
Most likely in the nearest town Yildew.

Newtype. Try entering the library Telieos Devil and Eclipse are in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back