To Usurp Death

Sorry for just up and vanishing like that, can somebody update please update me?(Sorry again gotta go be back in a few hours.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Sorry for just up and vanishing like that, can somebody update please update me?(Sorry again gotta go be back in a few hours.)

[/QUOTE]
( Okay. 1. Nice profile picture. Uuuhh Telieos regained his memories that he's the child of Grimm and wasn't even in the games he just wiped his own memories to make him think he was a morph Demon stuck in the death game. When he's actually part God trying to get close to the father that abandoned him. So Telieos left you all for dead. Devil was accidentally blasted to another dimension. The roleplay is almost finished and all you have to read is page 72. Page 72 is a must read.

Light said:
( Okay. 1. Nice profile picture. Uuuhh Telieos regained his memories that he's the child of Grimm and wasn't even in the games he just wiped his own memories to make him think he was a morph Demon stuck in the death game. When he's actually part God trying to get close to the father that abandoned him. So Telieos left you all for dead. Devil was accidentally blasted to another dimension. The roleplay is almost finished and all you have to read is page 72. Page 72 is a must read.
1. Thank you. 2 Thank you again.

Are you really bringing the other personalities into this?

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]1. Thank you. 2 Thank you again.

Are you really bringing the other personalities into this?

[/QUOTE]
Omg xD Do you miss Isabel? Oh! Maybe I should bring in your favorite old friend Dark! No I don't think so but Apex is now the ruler of the Deity realm.

Light said:
Omg xD Do you miss Isabel? Oh! Maybe I should bring in your favorite old friend Dark! No I don't think so but Apex is now the ruler of the Deity realm.
No not Dark anybody but Dark *reflects on almost drowning*

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]No not Dark anybody but Dark *reflects on almost drowning*

[/QUOTE]
What is that? You can't help but talk about Dark? You miss her? Maybe I should bring her in.

Anyways there will possibly be a part 2 to this roleplay. Dark may pay Ace a visit. Dark also is older than 19 now, they all are.

Light said:
What is that? You can't help but talk about Dark? You miss her? Maybe I should bring her in.
Anyways there will possibly be a part 2 to this roleplay. Dark may pay Ace a visit. Dark also is older than 19 now, they all are.
I think you're confused I said anybody BUT Dark.

A part 2 sounds cool, I wonder how Isaac's doing.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]I think you're confused I said anybody BUT Dark.
A part 2 sounds cool, I wonder how Isaac's doing.

[/QUOTE]
So you're saying Isaac and Ace won't except anybody butt except for Dark? Oooh, I need to tell Dark these two are after the booty.

Light said:
So you're saying Isaac and Ace won't except anybody butt except for Dark? Oooh, I need to tell Dark these two are after the booty.
Noooo Isaac broke his ribs and almost drowned because of her i'm sure he doesn't want the booty, and since the same thing would probably happen to Ace.......

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Noooo Isaac broke his ribs and almost drowned because of her i'm sure he doesn't want the booty, and since the same thing would probably happen to Ace.......

[/QUOTE]
Oh so now you're saying she's ugly.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]I never said that, and I know that was a trap.

[/QUOTE]
Or was it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back