To Usurp Death

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]I can't beat her celebration so i'll just slow clap. *slow claps*

[/QUOTE]
NO NO NO YOU'VE GOTTA JOIN THE PARTY YEAHHHH PARTYYYYY PARTYYYYY PARTYYYYY

@Light deleting the posts make you no less right as you did approve my cs and it's your bad for not investigating the links thoroughly. I am willing to leave the RP as long as you admit your mistake of not thoroughly checking my cs.

Newtype said:
@Light deleting the posts make you no less right as you did approve my cs and it's your bad for not investigating the links thoroughly. I am willing to leave the RP as long as you admit your mistake of not thoroughly checking my cs.
I did click the links but they only had the demon and whatever the other thing was. I honestly don't care if you leave. Be my guest. I made no mistake. Bye.

Yeah you did you should've clicked on further through divine or atleast clicked the larger categories which were Divine Fore, Divine Weaponry, and Divine Magic

Under Divine Weaponry is absolute condition so you did make a mistake.

Newtype said:
Yeah you did you should've clicked on further through divine or atleast clicked the larger categories which were Divine Fore, Divine Weaponry, and Divine Magic
Under Divine Weaponry is absolute condition so you did make a mistake.
I'm really not going to click a link read a description on a power and then click another link on that page. I read the page you link me too. That's it. If you wanted those powers added you would have given me the link to them, don't expect me to play leap frog with power links and say every single link that wasn't in the character bio is a power. That's your own fault.

But isn't it your job as rp creator to read thoroughly before accepting a cs, jusf Dmit you should've read through the sub powers and I'll shut up.

Oookkaaayyy, so, you guys still accepting members? Me and my friend wouldn't mind jumping in, but you guys seem to be pretty far in and full. Just let me know.

[QUOTE="Kai Ghoul]Oookkaaayyy, so, you guys still accepting members? Me and my friend wouldn't mind jumping in, but you guys seem to be pretty far in and full. Just let me know.

[/QUOTE]
You could still jump in.

We are 'finally' out of the house! Where should we link up with you guys at? Someone care to give a quick re-cap?

SimplyCarnage said:
We are 'finally' out of the house! Where should we link up with you guys at? Someone care to give a quick re-cap?
A lot of people died and some characters are heading towards Grimm's wife. Layla, the only person who can stop this death game.

Are they all still at Ciltow? I've read some of what's going on, you guys went into a rift and stuff. Are their NPC characters that could potentially 'attack' us? Sorry for the hella amount of questions, I'm confused.

Oh never mind, seem to have met death himself -_- what luck!

@Telluride Devil .................................................................That is Latin, and it says in my character's description that she speaks it. Heh heh, I could speak German as well but that would only serve as to make you even more frustrated....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back