To Usurp Death

Okay, I have a few small problems going on here:

1. Your character shouldn't know my character is an Exile.
  2. Tree grew metal.
  3. ¿You forced me to become a demon?
  4. Light vs. Light = More light. That's what happens if you try to pierce light with light. (NOTE: Unless of course you imply she can create a subatomic particle that is smaller than light is. In which case, you just discovered a new science! :D )

Avex said:
  2. Tree grew metal.
  4. Light vs. Light = More light. That's what happens if you try to pierce light with light.
1. My mistake

2. Because Telieos was inside of it and morphed it into a metallic structure.

3. No you mis read it. The rays of light I reflected back were imbued with the demon element.

4. It goes both ways. I don't think there are any rules against a form of light moving through another light.

Avex said:
  2. Tree grew metal.
  4. Light vs. Light = More light. That's what happens if you try to pierce light with light. (NOTE: Unless of course you imply she can create a subatomic particle that is smaller than light is. In which case, you just discovered a new science! :D )
sorry i may have called you a demon that just slipped i will edit it

Light said:
1. My mistake
2. Because Telieos was inside of it and morphed it into a metallic structure.

3. No you mis read it. The rays of light I reflected back were imbued with the demon element.

4. It goes both ways. I don't think there are any rules against a form of light moving through another light.
1. K

2. The tree wouldn't absorb her instantly. (Roots are three to four feet under the ground).

3. Demon element vs a wall of a holy element wouldn't make it through. It would mix with the light.

4. You're thinking about light incorrectly. What happens when you shine two flashlights at one another? No, the beams don't Pierce each other. They converge at a center point and disperse.

Avex said:
1. K
2. The tree wouldn't absorb her instantly. (Roots are three to four feet under the ground).

3. Demon element vs a wall of a holy element wouldn't make it through. It would mix with the light.

4. You're thinking about light incorrectly. What happens when you shine two flashlights at one another? No, the beams don't Pierce each other. They converge at a center point and disperse.
Whoa we've got a scientist on our hands...

Scientist has nine letters

The square root of nine is three

There are three sides on a triangle

There are also three points on a triangle

Illuminati confirmed

Avex said:
1. K

1. I said she sunk into the ground and had herself be absorbed.

2. That's exactly my point. When the tree reflected the light back at you it had the demon element in the reflectors. So when the light hit it and went up, like you said it mixed with the light and hit you. Like I posted. Thank you for proving my point.

3. I'm pretty sure if I point a flash light through another light it goes through.... I've done it before. If light bounced off light then I wouldn't have made this post. Thank you for your comments but the only one that I'd have to answer to is the first one which is knowing that he's exiled. Which I apologize for.

[QUOTE="Chelsea Griffin]Whoa we've got a scientist on our hands...
Scientist has nine letters

The square root of nine is three

There are three sides on a triangle

There are also three points on a triangle

Illuminati confirmed

[/QUOTE]
That was so funny.

Hey guys i am going to be gone for the next hour to hour and a half and i don't then i will be back tomorrow afternoon

@TellurideDevil I did change my post, I established that Grimm is the deity of death, therefore he is the king. I then established that the shadow being that normally takes the form of a cat is Death, the thing that Grimm is the king of.

Okay everybody I'm going to sleep. Goodnight!

Hey so I am not going to be able to go on RpNation too much this weekend. I will try to distance my character a little, and respond whenever I have the chance. @Light is that okay?

Chelsea is on a trip.

The guy you were rping with poofed.

My character is on top of a hill reading.

Light is gone.

= best rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back