To Usurp Death

Light said:
It devours it and spreads. To if it touches even the top of your finger you'd need to cut it off to save your live.
think of it like a zombie virus. cut that shit off and cut it off quick

Kobresia said:
@Chelsea Griffin
What happens when a bolt of shadow hits someone?
@Kobresia

When a shadow bolt hits someone it acts like some form of bullet, it either goes all the way through and leaves the wound smoking shadow and infected (but not necessarily fatal) or it gets stuck inside the body and festers, slowly turning the area around it darker and darker. If it is not gotten out and the wound is not treated immediately, then eventually the person will turn into a shadow. The last thing that will happen before they die is that they will be deprived of all their senses and pass out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chelsea Griffin] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7502-kobresia/ said:
@Kobresia[/URL]
When a shadow bolt hits someone it acts like some form of bullet, it either goes all the way through and leaves the wound smoking shadow and infected (but not necessarily fatal) or it gets stuck inside the body and festers, slowly turning the area around it darker and darker. If it is not gotten out and the wound is not treated immediately, then eventually the person will turn into a shadow. The last thing that will happen before they die is that they will be deprived of all their senses and pass out.
That's so.... dark....

Okay I'm leaving for the night!

CHARACTER DEATH.

KILLER: KARDIA

Cause of Death: Cut open throat, Internal and external bleeding, absorption, and heavy battle damage.

DECEASED: KASTANIE

OWNER: Me.... again....

Light said:
CHARACTER DEATH.
KILLER: KARDIA

Cause of Death: Cut open throat, Internal and external bleeding, absorption, and heavy battle damage.

DECEASED: KASTANIE

OWNER: Me.... again....
Should I do one of these for Thalia, or is that something you do @Light

CHARACTER DEATH

KILLER: ECLIPSE

CAUSE OF DEATH: Bolts of infectious shadow hit her and slowly deprived her of her senses; driving her into a numbing darkness

DECEASED: THALIA

OWNER: me ( @Kobresia )

Kobresia said:
CHARACTER DEATH
KILLER: ECLIPSE

CAUSE OF DEATH: Bolts of infectious shadow hit her and slowly deprived her of her senses; driving her into a numbing darkness

DECEASED: THALIA

OWNER: me ( @Kobresia )
If you intend to yes. You may make another character.

[QUOTE="Chelsea Griffin]I have to go for maybe two hours, I have soccer.

[/QUOTE]
Good luck! Have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back