• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Titan Age MMORPG (Open)Looking more bad guys... and good [Ignore Post Count]

So I'm looking for the character input but I guess you don't have it I see the ooc and the rp but not anythign else

Welcome to to the world's newest MMORPG Titan Age

Here you go on fantastical adventure, fight monster, and become heroes of the Titan Age......... Or the greatest villains.

Wow this game is so amazing, it had only been up for about an hour and there were over 2,000,000 players in counting playing. With a vast world for us all to adventure it was all looking up.

Well that was until we all realized the logout button was gone.

The admins couldn't be contacted

Finally there wasn't any way to contact the outside world, and no one knows why this happen.

With no way out and nothing else to do we all just do the only thing we can do, keep playing the game and hope someday we might get to leave.

Omg this reminds me so much of sword art online. If you don't mind I would love to join the rp.

Being a villain is no longer required to join and we are no longer accepting any more Warlocks due to a class imbalance

Alright. I'll bite, your RP has persisted through the beginning of this year, clearly this must be cool.

Can I join Quinlan63 Quinlan63 ? Is there basic information I am missing, since I skipped from page 1 all the way to page 5.

Alright. I'll bite, your RP has persisted through the beginning of this year, clearly this must be cool.

Can I join Quinlan63 Quinlan63 ? Is there basic information I am missing, since I skipped from page 1 all the way to page 5.
You can join and most of the information you will need is where the actuall rp is.

??????????? Bloodknight
Ah...

A warrior who cares only for the act of fighting, the quality of the battle, and the skill of their opponent. Why they are fighting, their morality, and the Knight's own morality, do not matter. What does matter is the thrill of battle, the din of combat.

Contrary to popular belief, this doesn't mean that the bloodknight has to kill their opponent, or is bitter about their own defeat. A dead opponent is one less fight to be had later, and defeat means only that they have only found someone of equal worth, or a master of an art of combat the knight himself must look into.

Ah...

A warrior who cares only for the act of fighting, the quality of the battle, and the skill of their opponent. Why they are fighting, their morality, and the Knight's own morality, do not matter. What does matter is the thrill of battle, the din of combat.

Contrary to popular belief, this doesn't mean that the bloodknight has to kill their opponent, or is bitter about their own defeat. A dead opponent is one less fight to be had later, and defeat means only that they have only found someone of equal worth, or a master of an art of combat the knight himself must look into.
Ah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back