[There Will Be No End] Lets talk!

-face palms and sighs-

Alright. Well Lets not post 15 posts in an hour. Try and slow down for others who want to post.

[QUOTE="The J]
EDIT: No weapons? Let me just fix that...

[/QUOTE]
Yes, no weapons. I said in my first post that they were confiscated. You are meeting the king. Like hell they are going to let you guys run around with your weapons.

Ricia said:
Yes, no weapons. I said in my first post that they were confiscated. You are meeting the king. Like hell they are going to let you guys run around with your weapons.
That is exactly what I will be doing.

[QUOTE="The J]Tekkan's probably got his dirk sheathed in his sock :P

[/QUOTE]
Lol... you're going to get kicked out of the castle before the king even gets there...

Ricia said:
Lol... you're going to get kicked out of the castle before the king even gets there...
Depends if he shows it, which is unlikely. he's angry, not stupid.

No, i'm telling you, Rikki warned him if he doesn't sit down and behave-- she will have him kicked out.

She was not fibbing. Keep being angry, you'll see. xD

No God/Mother Earth/Heritic

Jinzo as Barbo -3

Eagle as Erika

Circus as Baron

Lupus as Fang

Harlan as Aht

High Gods- Aura and Artamus

Kiotaro as Raiko

Soda as Moriadus

Dekiru-God of Courage, Honesty and Hope

Ricia as Rikki -1

TheFallOfitAll as Catalina

The J as Tekkan

Enally- Goddess of Wisdom, knowledge, and Patience

TheFallOfitAll as Catalina

Soda as Moriadus

Jirua- Goddess of Peace, Love, and Life

Paranoia as Lerilot

Soda as Moriadus

Kilanos- God of Chaos, Hate and Death

jukeboxingirl90 as Vorgak -2

Paranoia as Lerilot

Paddling as Felix

Lupus as Fang

Sedtia-Goddess of Deception, Fear and Suffering

divyansh as Zalon -2

Harlan as Aht

Vel'ath-God of Strength, Vitality, and Dexterity

Ixidor92 as Leceel -1

Jon as Alexander​

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The J]Thanks you Sodapop, for giving me an excuse to calm him down!

[/QUOTE]
No problemo! :) They don't call him Wise Moriadus for nothing.

I posted! :D Ahh you don't care... :C but the fight is stopping so that's good I guess. And Barbo and Moridus apparently know each other. That's whats going on in the RP. Don't know if that's what you were meaning but.... :P

Kiotaro said:
I posted! :D Ahh you don't care... :C but the fight is stopping so that's good I guess. And Barbo and Moridus apparently know each other. That's whats going on in the RP. Don't know if that's what you were meaning but.... :P
Barbo and Moriadus haven't known eachother, they just knew about eachother through the grapevine. C:

Lupus posts a lot of writing . xD and I guess we take turns to talk now? from one of us to the king, and so on?

sorry T.T I just kind of start typing and let the words come to me... plus I'm coming over from Taming the Flame, and if you've seen it I'm sure you know how long those posts are xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back