• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of a thousand legends

Me and Federen would like to start (her online status is just not shown to public). Anyway, can we have an insight on where we can start or something? I'm thinking like a village of sorts.

@Melody Of Slaughter Welp, me and Federen decided to start on some random village, by the way. If it's fine with you, we're gonna call it Inderigo. As much as my prowess in mapping goes, it will be just outside of Kora.

@Yum222 Um, may I just ask for the initial money in your application, please? I need it for the money tally at the Overview.

@Melody Of Slaughter Sooooo is there any plot for this RP yeeeeet? Have you thought of one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, uhh, I guess 35$ for Sera and 75$ for Minnie. Do you need me to write it somewhere?

In any case, I'll probably start with my characters already in whatever transportation the rest of you will be using.

@Pandorian Very interesting character. It's about time something like your character appears. Tallying your money...

I think Mr. Slaughter will be here within 5-7 hours, just to let you know.

Computing Magus] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19804-pandorian/ said:
@Pandorian[/URL] Very interesting character. It's about time something like your character appears. Tallying your money...
I think Mr. Slaughter will be here with 5-7 hours, just to let you know.
Thank you. Strange this is with these types of RPs, it's either a majority of people choose the stronger character options, or the weaker ones. In terms of the idea of my character, I thought I'd strike a good medium between the two.

Also, that time gives me time to sleep. YAY.

@Ami the breadling I'm not exactly sure where you are now but other people can spawn at where you are now. If not, you can have plans to go north because apparently me and Federen are going there. Now, that is where everyone is going because I mentioned it xD .

[QUOTE="Computing Magus]@Ami the breadling I'm not exactly sure where you are now but other people can spawn at where you are now. If not, you can have plans to go north because apparently me and Federen are going there. Now, that is where everyone is going because I mentioned it xD .

[/QUOTE]
Well, my character sits in a city (i did not give a name, anyone in a city can simply interact) and looks at people with his/her masked face. My character has absolutely no sense of orientation anymore, so Lucius has no idea, where North would be.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Well, my character sits in a city (i did not give a name, anyone in a city can simply interact) and looks at people with his/her masked face. My character has absolutely no sense of orientation anymore, so Lucius has no idea, where North would be.

[/QUOTE]
Well, here are the following people who haven't posted in Main yet: Ghost Hunter, Lord Anubis, and Pandorian. They might be able to appear there for interaction. I'm also thinking that you could be in a city where we could pass, like Eno (or whatever it was called).

For now, I'm simply waiting for three users to RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back