The Wolf Packs [Actual RP]

"Yes, sorry for wasting your time." She lowers her head once again and starts walking off to her pack with Chann at her side.

Kensu: "No, it's fine... I'm sorry for always being clumsy. It didn't help at all when trying to find Chann."

Kihoue stops and looks back at Kensu, staring deeply into his eyes. "I don't mind that you're clumsy, just try not to be a lot." She smiling slightly and looks away from him.

"Bye..." Kihoue half runs back to her camp with Chann in her mouth. She sets him down far in the den, so he would have a hard time getting out. He yips with joy and starts playing with Kihoue's tail. "I guess I'll raise you as my own..." She looks at him and puts her head on the ground, staring at him.

*Kensu turns and goes back into the camp...Back where Kain is...* Kain: "Kettu! Kettu!" *Kettu opens his eyes and looks up at Kain.* Kettu: "Ugh, what?" Kain: "I found something! Outside of camp!" Kettu: "Wait, WHAT?! You left camp?!" Kain: "Umm... Yeah..."

Ayako was wandering around when she noticed some wolves from her pack. She tilted her head slightly in interest as she began to walk over to them. One seemed a bit excited while the other was more laid back. Before they left, she approached them. "Hello, I'm Ayako, who might you be?" she asked. She was a bit new to the pack so she wasn't familiar with anyone yet.

(Since were in the same pack, and your talking to two wolves that fit what Kettu and Kain are currently doing, I'm assuming your talking to Kettu and Kain.) Ayako: "Hello, I'm Ayako, who might you be?" *Kain and Kettu stop and look up at Ayako.* Kain: "What? Oh, hi. I'm Kain." Kettu: "My name is Kettu."

(Yeah sorry, I probably should have said that ^^")

" Hi Kettu and Kain! Nice to meet you!" she greeted them joyfully. They seemed pretty nice, maybe they could all become friends. Her tail swayed back and forth in a happy manner.

Kettu: "Nice to uh, meet you too." Kain: *Whispering to Kettu* "I've never seen her around before." Kettu: *Whispering back* "Yeah, that's probably why she introduced herself." Kain: *Still whispering...* "Oh, yeah. Heh."

Chann nudges Kihoue to roll over on her back, so she does. He climbs on top of her and lays down near her face. His big blue eyes stare at her with passion and happiness. She couldn't help but lick his face and roll back over, not crushing him. Chann jumps up with excitement and barks quietly with joy. Kihoue rolls her eyes and sighs. "Really?" He shakes his head. She sighs and does the 'play' position dogs do. He jumps around, his vision locked on her. Kihoue slams her paw down on him, making him squirm and growl playfully. She backs away and licks him forehead once more.

Fallen stared out into the horizon,surveying the landscape as the other wolves went about their own business behind him. He had just returned from a long journey,and knew very little about what had happened in his absence. The Alpha pair had assured him nothing had gone wrong,but he wasn't very convinced. Either way,he busied himself by settling back into the pack,knowing full well the duties of a Beta wolf would weigh heavy on him soon enough.

(Kindly give me a summary of what happened in the previous 8 and a half pages so I know what's going on.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back