The Wolf Packs [Actual RP]

Kihoue can hear one of the pups talking and answers their question. "It wasn't a bear....It was another wolf, she looked dangerous so I started running." She was still breathing pretty fast but had the pup and that's all she needed.

"He's unharmed, no thanks to you guys...I decided on the name Chann. What do you guys think about it, it means young wolf."

Kain: "It's umm... A good name... *whines* Please don't hurt us for losing him..." Kettu: "..." *They back away with their heads down.*

"Well since you are not in my pack, I cannot hurt you or punish you. That will be by...?" Kihoue looks at the male wolf next to her.

Kihoue sighs once again and looks at the male. "I'm asking for your name." She laughs quietly at him and outs her head down, pulling Chann closer.

One of her eyes slowly turns into a dark purple while she licks Chann's head. Kihoue slowly gets up and picks up Chann. "I guess I'll get going, Faolan must be looking for me..." She turns around and starts heading back to her pack.

Kettu and Kain: "Bye!" Kain: " *Dropping into a whisper* She said something about another wolf! Who do you think it was?" Kettu: " *While walking away* Someone not in a pack."

Kihoue arrives at her pack and she introduces Chann to the others. When she's dine with that, the pup starts falling asleep while walking. Kihoue picks him up in her mouth and head to the den. He collapses near her stomach and falls asleep fast. "I miss those guys already....."

Kettu: "*sighs* Man, I feel like staying in my den for the rest of today..." Rebbeca: "Hey, Kettu! What happened with that pup?" Kettu: "Oh, hey! I'm pretty sure, um... What's her name decided to keep the pup." Rebbeca: "Aw... It was so cute..." Kettu: "Well, I guess we can't blame her. We lost the pup, then were pretty unable to help." Rebbeca: "What about Kensu? He probably helped a lot." Kettu: "I'm not sure, she didn't really seem like he helped much. She left without thanking anyone." Rebbeca: "Hmm... Ok. So, the pup was ok?" Kettu: "Yeah, apparently there was another wolf. Kain thought that the bear had found the pup." Rebbeca: "Bear?" Kettu: "Oh, you weren't there. Nevermind that, then." Rebbeca: "Ok..."

Kihoue began to think about their pack. What if she joined that one? Who would be the Beta wolf here? After thinking for awhile, Kihoue suddenly remembers that she didn't say thank you to anyone. She picks up Chann and he continue to sleep. Once she arrives, she looks for the pups and/or Kensu.

Kettu: "Well, I'm going to go sleep for awhile." Rebbeca: "Alright, I'm going to look for Kain." Kettu: "Last I saw, he was near the entrance to camp. Not sure if he's still there." Rebbeca: "Ok, I'll check there first." *Rebbeca heads toward the camp entrance, while Kettu goes and takes a nap.*

Kihoue sees a familiar pup and puts down Chann near her. "I'm looking for Kensu, I need to thank him for helping me. Do you know where he is?" She glances around, trying to find Kensu.

*As Rebbeca gets to the enterance, she finds not Kain, but Kihoue.* Kihoue: "I'm looking for Kensu, I need to thank him for helping me. Do you know where he is?" Rebbeca: "Oh, umm... Sorry, I wasn't here when Kensu got back. Maybe Kain or Kettu knows? Not sure where Kain is, I was actually just looking for him myself. Kettu is asleep in the den, so you probably shouldn't disturb him, but do whatever you have to. Sorry!"

Kihoue sighs and thanks the little pup anyways. She lets Chann walk beside her as she searches for Kensu or Kain. "Where is he.....?" After a while of searching, she couldn't find either of them. Kihoue laid down near the entrance and fell asleep with Chann very close to her.

*Rebbeca walks back towards the den, and sees Kain walking over there as well.* Rebbeca: "Oh, Kain! There you are! Kihoue came back and was looking for Kensu, do you know where he is?" Kain: "What? Who's Ki- Oh, her. Nope, no idea. I gotta talk to Kettu, soooo..." Rebbeca: "How did you know he was here?" Kain: "He told me." Rebbeca: "Oh..."

Chann settled near her head and slowly fell alseep. Kihoue waited for a while before slipping into a nap. "Where.....are...you..you...Kensu?" She murmured in her sleep.

*Rebbeca then walks away, just to find Kensu.* Rebbeca: "Oh, Kensu! Kihoue came back and wanted to talk to you or something." Kensu: "Oh, umm... Where is she?" Rebbeca: "I don't know, she was just looking for you. I last saw her near the entrance." Kensu: "Also, have you seen Kain?" Rebbeca: "Umm... Yeah, he was going to talk to Kensu about something, in the den." Kensu: "Hmph. Thanks." *Kensu turned and headed toward the enterance.*

Kihoue's ears flickered as the steps were really close. She was really tired though, so she didn't wake up. "K-k-k-kens-su........s-s-stop..." Her face got warmer, but not redder. Kihoue's tail swished gently as she dreamed on.

Kihoue's head flies up and sees Kensu. "Oh, sorry... She gets up and moves out of the way. "Thank you for earlier." She lowers her head and looks at him for an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back