The war that changed us forever.

She smiled slightly at his heart beat. "Hey Lite.. I love you.." She whispered softly.

--- Merged Double Post ---

(( [MENTION=1777]Original Hylion[/MENTION] ))

Wrath stayed in a safe place and Lite carried Cheyenne into the hospital! "She needs help! Shes pregnant!" Lite yelled at the nurses at the front desk and they hurried her to a room. Lite stayed with her. watching over her

"I said I love you.. And you didn't answer.." She played with his fingers.

Lite chuckled "Well I love you too, and I'll love our child as well." Lite sighed, happy she a was a tad but more relaxed.

She smiled and pulled him in by his shirt collar, kissing his lips softly.

A nurse walked in. "I hope I'm not interupting anything."

She pulled away and smiled shaking her head. "No.."

The nurse smiled and looked at them. "Were you planning on finding out the sex of the baby?"

Lite looked to Cheyenne. "We always wanted a son first. but we planned names and everything when we were young." Lite chuckled, "Our young love."

Lite nodded to her "I think we should know"

The nurse smiled put put the gel on her stomach then looked at the screen. Her smiled faded as she moved the thing around.

Cheyenne looked at Lite and squeezed his hand when she looked serious. "Is something wrong?"

Lite rubbed her cheek trying to comfort her. He look to the nurse "What is it?" he asked noticing her slightly saddened face.

She put the thing down and turned to the couple smiling. "Congratulations, You're having twins. One is a boy and one's a girl."

Cheyenne looked at Lite and a wide smile touched her lips. "Twins?"

Lite smiled. "Amazing! Not as we planned but still!" Lite looked to Cheyenne, "We planned there names out and everything." Lite chuckled. "Andre and Chey."

She looked at the bed and cleared her throat slightly. "Yeah.." She said softly.

"I just.. I don't know.. I kind of like the names.." Cheyenne looked at him, sliding her fingers into the spaces between his.

Lite scratched his chin. "You don't want thoughs names anymore?" Lite asked since that's what it seemed to be.

Lite frowned slightly. He wasn't to sure about thoughs names. "Why?" He didn't see why thoughs names would come into play. When they choose there names for theres kids it was with in certain reason. Chey because it was a smaller version of Cheyenne's own. Andre meant warrior, and was also the name that Lite was originally given. Lite rubbed Cheyenne's scalp. "Do you have a reason? Or is it that the names just sound... Cool?" Lite was all about being unique and different. Names like Fayth and Connor just seemed all to common now and days.

"You know what.. Nevermind." She knew that Lite was strong with his feelings and she didn't want to disagree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back