• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The War Between Wolves

@Coal

I understand, but I wanted my response to be more open. I gave off the scent blurb so that maybe someone inside could smell my character.

I don't like to direct my comments towards one person, but I appreciate the tip.

JokerValentine said:
@Coal
I understand, but I wanted my response to be more open. I gave off the scent blurb so that maybe someone inside could smell my character.

I don't like to direct my comments towards one person, but I appreciate the tip.
That's fine I was just making sure, lol

RedLikeRoses said:
Did someone call my plotline "kick-ass?" I feel so honoured!! (:3)
I came from a (terrible) wolf community, so of course I like the idea of humans versus wolves. Can'r wait to get along further in this train!

JokerValentine said:
I came from a (terrible) wolf community, so of course I like the idea of humans versus wolves. Can'r wait to get along further in this train!
This feels like my first accomplishment on this website. Your words make me the happiest GM on the planet. Although I'm sorry for your terrible experiences.

RedLikeRoses said:
This feels like my first accomplishment on this website. Your words make me the happiest GM on the planet. Although I'm sorry for your terrible experiences.
Experience makes everyone better. Imagine what our stories will look like in the future!

@RedLikeRoses , just tell me of you can't wait anymore and I'll have some NPC lycans go to Cinder and tell her that the Burning Sun wants a meeting tomorrow night in the bay.

JokerValentine said:
@Zer0
@RedLikeRoses

That time jump sorta threw off my introduction. Should I just assume my two comments didn't take place and move my character to the other side of the island? Maybe I could be a prisoner with Burning Sun?
Coal might reply? You were referring to his character on your second post, right? This is just Sirius' point of view. I'm thinking the messengers meeting the Twilight Moon is still happening on the same day in RP time, which is the third day since Leon's capture, and probably occurring in the afternoon.

@Zer0 I thought it would've been more of a reply prompted by you? My character was waiting outside, and yours was going out to the training grounds? I sorta made it open-ended. Coal could still reply though as you said, but I'm not entirely sure with the jumpcut.

JokerValentine said:
@Zer0 I thought it would've been more of a reply prompted by you? My character was waiting outside, and yours was going out to the training grounds? I sorta made it open-ended. Coal could still reply though as you said, but I'm not entirely sure with the jumpcut.
Oh, I thought you were referring to Coal's character with the scar and everything. Sorry, mate.

Maybe I did. Didn't your character have a scar? If not, I must've misread the character sign-up. Maybe I can just have my character reappear elsewhere? I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back