• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The War Between Wolves

Am I still allowed to join as an Omega (being that I already saw an Omega for the pack I was going to be in)?

DaManofWar said:
What can Eric do right now?
He could say that he was leaving the fight but come back and spy, and eventually come out? Idk, since half of our Pack is inactive and the Burning Sun are dealing with humans. Tag some of the Burning Sun guys on here and see if they have a way to include you.

The Unamed Character] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20915-redlikeroses/ said:
@RedLikeRoses[/URL] I am thinking of a character...... but IDK if it will fit so I want to run it by you.
Okay, go ahead.

(wow, so many people are joining.. it's awesome!)

RedLikeRoses said:
Okay, go ahead.
(wow, so many people are joining.. it's awesome!)
I was wondering of a human captive in the werewolves side. Like one that has been natured to fight against their enemy. If not it is okay I will think of another character just wanted to put it by you first before making it

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I was wondering of a human captive in the werewolves side. Like one that has been natured to fight against their enemy. If not it is okay I will think of another character just wanted to put it by you first before making it

[/QUOTE]
Well, our characters are just finding out about humans existing on their land. So I don't think that would actually work. I'm sorry. :/

@Coal , @xxbetaspiritxx , would the both of you like to time-skip to a few days after the whole incident soon? Like, after Zyra's fate has been decided and everyone has returned to the Burning Sun camp that evening and slept, I was thinking of maybe holding another meeting with Twilight Moon to discuss what we learned from the prisoners, the scouts in the human colony, show them Loki's pelt and his killer, and talk about uniting?

Zer0 said:
@Coal , @xxbetaspiritxx , would the both of you like to time-skip to a few days after the whole incident soon? Like, after Zyra's fate has been decided and everyone has returned to the Burning Sun camp that evening and slept, I was thinking of maybe holding another meeting with Twilight Moon to discuss what we learned from the prisoners, the scouts in the human colony, show them Loki's pelt and his killer, and talk about uniting?
alrighty

RedLikeRoses said:
No clue. You can name it yourself. (By the way, once Twilight Moon gets done ripping off each other's heads, you guys are gonna have to catch us up. xD )
Yeah, waiting for the alpha wolf to decide the date, then if no one is going to post about their character going to tell Cinder, I'll make like some npc werewolf go to twilight moon.

Yeah, so Zer0 pointed out something I didn't make clear enough. My character is interacting on the island with Blazing Sun (perhaps as a scout, perhaps a diplomatic envoy, perhaps a traitor, perhaps a saboteur), and not on the mainland.

JokerValentine said:
Yeah, so Zer0 pointed out something I didn't make clear enough. My character is interacting on the island with Blazing Sun (perhaps as a scout, perhaps a diplomatic envoy, perhaps a traitor, perhaps a saboteur), and not on the mainland.
Oh who were you referring to in your last post? We can easily include you just pick someone so their character can notice you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back