The Voices in the Walls(Gyvierre College) OoC

If you've edited your CS, I'll look over it again. c:

There were quite a few topics that had to be handled, so I'd rather just see the final product.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Well, still have to edit the changes in, but it's not really inconvenient. I'm a person who loves workin' on chars, so when I find out there's an issue with my char, I actually tend to like the fact that there's an issue if I'm proven to that it's an issue, since it lets me get the char more 'perfect' for their purpose, plus lets me work on my char more.

@Otakuyaki (Hope I used the tag system correctly.)

Hi there!

I understand you're probably busy with people who were much more punctual than I (really sorry about that!)

I was hoping, though - that I could ask for your DM opinion about a few species I was considering?

Because I was thinking about all the "normal", really cool mythical creatures (phoenix, sphinx, etc) and I was wondering if I could maybe do something a little more esoteric?

If you've ever played Dragon Age - this might sound familiar - but I was wondering if I might play as a spirit of emotion? As in - a spirit embodying one emotion (compassion, hatred, etc).

The other possibility that I'm enthusiastic about is embodying a tarot card (The Fool, The Wheel of Fortune, etc). It would be less one dimensional, and have less limits - but I also understand that it's kind of an odd idea.

As for a "normal" mythic creature (if both ideas are too much) I was hoping a Siren would be an available option.

Thank you so much for your time - this is really going to be fun!

Keturah said:
@Otakuyaki (Hope I used the tag system correctly.)
Hi there!

I understand you're probably busy with people who were much more punctual than I (really sorry about that!)

I was hoping, though - that I could ask for your DM opinion about a few species I was considering?

Because I was thinking about all the "normal", really cool mythical creatures (phoenix, sphinx, etc) and I was wondering if I could maybe do something a little more esoteric?

If you've ever played Dragon Age - this might sound familiar - but I was wondering if I might play as a spirit of emotion? As in - a spirit embodying one emotion (compassion, hatred, etc).

The other possibility that I'm enthusiastic about is embodying a tarot card (The Fool, The Wheel of Fortune, etc). It would be less one dimensional, and have less limits - but I also understand that it's kind of an odd idea.

As for a "normal" mythic creature (if both ideas are too much) I was hoping a Siren would be an available option.

Thank you so much for your time - this is really going to be fun!
Hmm... A spirit embodying emotion...

There are spirits born out of strife and conflict, but not sure about spirits born from compassion and the like... Would they be saints?

Either way, they'd probably pass on the afterlife if they were kindred spirits, unless something ties them down to earth.

A tarot card sounds good, one of my characters the professor, Bertram Densen, is a tsukumogami, a spirit that is created when an object grows to become a hundred years old, and becomes sentient.

For the normal mythical creatures, Sirens are good, any mythical creature that exists in history, or any fantasy creature that sounds cool is okay, but if you choose the latter, just state your ideas so that I know what the species is about. Like the Chronos Angel, Glai'lei.

Also, since you brought up the whole idea of having her keep the cyanide at the dorm, I'll just make a list of stuff she keeps at the dorm. With her being so heavily focused a character on science, it's kinda necessary to list everything they've got since their main focus of character is their possessions, right? xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Also, since you brought up the whole idea of having her keep the cyanide at the dorm, I'll just make a list of stuff she keeps at the dorm. With her being so heavily focused a character on science, it's kinda necessary to list everything they've got since their main focus of character is their possessions, right? xD

[/QUOTE]
That's a lot of detail, but go ahead. Sorry for this extra work. v.v

Thank you for a swift reply! I think I will go with a Tarot Card Spirit.

Going to make the character as we speak.

Keturah said:
Thank you for a swift reply! I think I will go with a Tarot Card Spirit.
Going to make the character as we speak.
Your welcome! :D

I once played with tarot cards with my friends ^-^|||

Aaah... I love my teenage phase, even though I'm still a teenager.

Wait, we were allowed tarot cards? Dammit, I would've gone all persona on this if I knew that xD (Joke, don't mind me :P )

@Otakuyaki There, should all be fixed. Let me know if I've missed anything we discussed and I'll fix it. Also added some stuff to her inventory. Mainly to dormitory, but I did add one thing to the blood realm, namely basic DNA samples of every species that's known to exist, so she could compare DNA and everything when necessary. Also included one set in her dormitory, since that's where she'll usually be so that people can find her when she's needed or somethin'.

Otakuyaki said:
I guess he can induce fear or a frenzy in people with illusions then?
Of course, that leaves only one way to deal with him...

i_got_a_jar_of_dirt_22b0ca_3074424_by_mszmurlo3-d7u17ra.gif
Jars of dirt can stop Cthulhu.....

The more you know.

@Otakuyaki[/URL] There, should all be fixed. Let me know if I've missed anything we discussed and I'll fix it. Also added some stuff to her inventory. Mainly to dormitory, but I did add one thing to the blood realm, namely basic DNA samples of every species that's known to exist, so she could compare DNA and everything when necessary. Also included one set in her dormitory, since that's where she'll usually be so that people can find her when she's needed or somethin'.
K I will check it later, cooking :3

Alright. Be sure to cook me something delicious, then eat it for me!

Wait, forgot personality. Oh well, just more to do :D Plus, it'll make my already the longest CS thus far in this RP even longer xD

@Otakuyaki Added it in. Sorry it took a bit, I'm in a few other RPs.

Kiyoko Tomoe] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11513-otakuyaki/ said:
@Otakuyaki[/URL] Added it in. Sorry it took a bit, I'm in a few other RPs.
Don't worry about it, I'm doing work as well, so I'm gone every few minutes XP

I hate editing videos... ._.

This is the one thing about History Class I don't like >.<

How did Nessie create so many CSs in the avatar RP...

DDD:

I've only managed to create two thus far...

Well, I've created four in there. I could probably make a good handful more if I really wanted to. In fact, I just might for the hell've getting to make some characters xD

@Otakuyaki: Do the students have to teleport to school or can they travel there? And I want to change Alai's pet if that's okay with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gothemel said:
@Otakuyaki: Do the students have to teleport to school or can they travel there? And I want to change Alai's pet if that's okay with you.
Once you have changed Alai's pet, tag me in OoC to notify me.

You will teleport to school I guess, it's atop a mountain, so I don't think you can really get there yourself, plus, it's the school's way of ensuring that only students get into the school grounds.

Hmm... Not really...

I don't see any problems with it. c:

Once you've finished your history, I'll look at it again.

CrimsonEclipse said:
Okay then.
Your character might be pretty good at Alteration & Illusion, since she can animate her plushy & turn invisible. But if you want to animate your plushy, I think it will take a lot more effort to animate something unfamiliar, as your character always has her plushy, and it is small.

Put simply, your character will just find it easier to animate her froggy than something like a statue or a table.

Exactly, tht's what I am going for. Although she is quite skilled at Alteration and Illusion, she still has a lot to learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back