The Voices in the Walls(Gyvierre College) OoC

CrimsonEclipse said:
Exactly, tht's what I am going for. Although she is quite skilled at Alteration and Illusion, she still has a lot to learn.
I like your character xD

I remember characters with cute little animals that were actually giant beasts in disguise xD

Everyone's starting already ;~;

I will finish my teacher CSs ASAP, I swear guys DDD:

CrimsonEclipse said:
Actually, this Character is from Date Alive, and her rabbit turns into a blizzard creating godzilla sized monster.
Damn. I remember Seryu from Akame ga Kill... Her organism-based weapon, Hekatonkheires would grow in size and pulverised everything... xD

@Otakuyaki How should I start with Haru? Should I just start at the school since she's a third year, or should I start with her getting teleported and everything?

Kiyoko Tomoe] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11513-otakuyaki/ said:
@Otakuyaki[/URL] How should I start with Haru? Should I just start at the school since she's a third year, or should I start with her getting teleported and everything?
Hmm... everyone's kind of waiting to be teleported, so you can wait for her to be teleported.

CrimsonEclipse said:
@Otakuyaki, I'm having troubles creating my character's history, so it might take a while for me to finish it.
Sure, it's quite alright. As long as it gets done.

I'm having a bit of trouble coming up with history for the last character I need. :P

@Keturah I'm just going to say now, she doesn't look tired or anything... She looks more like a mindless monster, given she has four bone claws on her back, a drill for a left hand, drills for fingers on her right, a giant screw and a small gear in her head, and a red right leg that's that of a demon... I'd just take a look at her appearance for a more accurate image xD

Aha- sorry. Will be sure to check references next time!

Thank you for being so nice about letting me know - I'll attempt not to make the same mistake in the future ~

Kiyoko Tomoe] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12167-keturah/ said:
@Keturah[/URL] I'm just going to say now, she doesn't look tired or anything... She looks more like a mindless monster, given she has four bone claws on her back, a drill for a left hand, drills for fingers on her right, a giant screw and a small gear in her head, and a red right leg that's that of a demon... I'd just take a look at her appearance for a more accurate image xD
Keturah said:
Aha- sorry. Will be sure to check references next time!
Thank you for being so nice about letting me know - I'll attempt not to make the same mistake in the future ~
Oh, I must've been mistaken, if you were talking about Zara. Please forgive me if that's who you were talking about. It kinda confuses me when you say details that could potentially refer to more than one character and not specify, so... I'll just ask for clarification here. Was it Haru or Zara that was being talked about?

Nope - was talking about Haru. Real sorry - I didn't wanna give away names when my character doesn't know them - but I should be more accurate in referencing if I'm going to do that.

Thank you for your consideration ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back