The Voices in the Walls(Gyvierre College) OoC

Otakuyaki

I'm the salt master
@Roo

Welcome! :DDD

The RP will really get going once all the required characters are set up.

Last edited by a moderator:
AvidElmV2 said:
I'm joining. You can't stop me!
Sure! Character Sheets are ready!

Now I have to edit in the personality headers xD I forgot to place that in it, sorry guys.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]AvidElm, I'm stopping you from joining until you respond in the Ace Attorney RP xD

[/QUOTE]
But WHY!?!?

Okay. PM me the link and I'll post.

Well, it's more like it's already sorta dead, but if you're actually serious about posting (since I wasn't), then you can just look at my signature.

By living chaos, I mean her body is basically made up of chaos, as though chaos were a literal substance (like energy, pretty much, but the polar opposite of energy). It's basically like this; If spirits were positive energy, beings called living chaos would be the negative energy.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]By living chaos, I mean her body is basically made up of chaos, as though chaos were a literal substance (like energy, pretty much, but the polar opposite of energy). It's basically like this; If spirits were positive energy, beings called living chaos would be the negative energy.

[/QUOTE]
Oh naw, by spirits, I was just referring to mythical creatures... :P

That was my bad, I will edit it. If you want her to be chaotic, please restrict it to her personality.

If you wish for her to be made out of energy, please make her a dreamchild, or an elemental, or something along those lines. Something ethereal.

I'm just basically describing it if we put species like spirits and living chaos in terms of energy. It's not like she's overpowered or anything, just her body's made of 'negative energy'. Basically, creatures like angels, normal spirits, etc. are what'd be called positive energy, while things like zombies, demons, living chaos, etc. would be negative energy. It's really just a species name to classify that she's unique in the sense her body's like a mishmash of various negative energy creatures, like skeletal demons, dark spirits, etc. Nothing really, just more of a unique type of body.

It might be a good bit more understandable once I complete it, but if it's still a no after that, I'll gladly change what the species really is, though if I had to change the appearance because of that, it'd really sadden me, but I'd still do it if I had to.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I'm just basically describing it if we put species like spirits and living chaos in terms of energy. It's not like she's overpowered or anything, just her body's made of 'negative energy'. Basically, creatures like angels, normal spirits, etc. are what'd be called positive energy, while things like zombies, demons, living chaos, etc. would be negative energy. It's really just a species name to classify that she's unique in the sense her body's like a mishmash of various negative energy creatures, like skeletal demons, dark spirits, etc. Nothing really, just more of a unique type of body.

It might be a good bit more understandable once I complete it, but if it's still a no after that, I'll gladly change what the species really is, though if I had to change the appearance because of that, it'd really sadden me, but I'd still do it if I had to.

[/QUOTE]
Hmm... I'm not really too keen on the energy thing tbh, but I will wait for your character to see if this story deserves such a system. Personally, I would think that if this positive and negative energy was a thing, then all species would inherently posses both, even if one outsizes the other drastically. :l

Plus, we had a debate that didn't really conclude in Avatar that was similar to this subject, so I'm not to keen on it.

Well, let's see here... Let's try and bring it down to being represented by avatar stuff just for the hell've it, n' possibly actually manage to explain it this way even though it'll probably be more confusing by using people and etc. as examples xD

Positive energy, positive emotion. Negative energy, negative emotion. An absolute level of zero on both equals Azula's blue fire and lightning (her control over her emotions.), then Azula's high level of negative and really low level of positive at the end also equals that blue fire and blue lightning, but more of an enraged and uncontrolled substance because of such high unbalance. It would basically turn out the same but dragon fire with high positive and zero negative. Red fire would be a mix of both positive and negative at any levels greater than zero.

Now imagine those as your different categories of beings. Negative-based beings like demons, dark spirits, etc. are that blue fire group, your usual beings with both positive and negative, such as humans, human-like beings, regular spirits, etc., are your red fire, then positive-based beings like angels, divine beings, etc., are your dragon flames. A pure positive-based being would be white light (because of the mixing of all colors of the positive-based), and then pure negative would be black (because of the lacking of any color). Basically, living chaos is that black flame, beings who were created out of nothing but negative existences.

Since they were simply made out of nothing but negative energy though, they're capable of positive feelings and all that, since positive and negative energy both exist simultaneously, positive energy merging itself inside of the being after it was created to prevent an imbalance, though they still retain a form and everything that's only capable of being created out of pure negative energy, thus the reason for the whole title 'living chaos' describing her, since she was created by nothing but dark energy, which is the substance that involves negative emotions, as well as negative outcomes such as chaos. Pretty much the same thing as if a regular angel were attending the school, but less of a holy or non-holy standard.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Well, let's see here... Let's try and bring it down to being represented by avatar stuff just for the hell've it, n' possibly actually manage to explain it this way even though it'll probably be more confusing by using people and etc. as examples xD
Positive energy, positive emotion. Negative energy, negative emotion. An absolute level of zero on both equals Azula's blue fire and lightning (her control over her emotions.), then Azula's high level of negative and really low level of positive at the end also equals that blue fire and blue lightning, but more of an enraged and uncontrolled substance because of such high unbalance. It would basically turn out the same but dragon fire with high positive and zero negative. Red fire would be a mix of both positive and negative at any levels greater than zero.

Now imagine those as your different categories of beings. Negative-based beings like demons, dark spirits, etc. are that blue fire group, your usual beings with both positive and negative, such as humans, human-like beings, regular spirits, etc., are your red fire, then positive-based beings like angels, divine beings, etc., are your dragon flames. A pure positive-based being would be white light (because of the mixing of all colors of the positive-based), and then pure negative would be black (because of the lacking of any color). Basically, living chaos is that black flame, beings who were created out of nothing but negative existences.

Since they were simply made out of nothing but negative energy though, they're capable of positive feelings and all that, since positive and negative energy both exist simultaneously, positive energy merging itself inside of the being after it was created to prevent an imbalance, though they still retain a form and everything that's only capable of being created out of pure negative energy, thus the reason for the whole title 'living chaos' describing her, since she was created by nothing but dark energy, which is the substance that involves negative emotions, as well as negative outcomes such as chaos. Pretty much the same thing as if a regular angel were attending the school, but less of a holy or non-holy standard.

[/QUOTE]
I personally think that beings created completely out of negative energy would be unbalanced, character-wise. They'd be a bit broken in my opinion :/

If you want a being formed from chaos and strife, try a demon maybe? Abel was created out of anxiety. :/

I'll still jsut stick with the whole living chaos idea first and see if you understand it better when it's made, and if you still don't accept it, the answer that'll literally just make it all make sense without very much change is changing her body through science xD

Hmm... I personally thought that she could be a shadowman or a demon, but being a product of science could work too, I guess. But if she's capable of that, she might not need to enroll at a college. ._.|||

Well, you're forgetting that freelancing science is very... messy. She could've just gotten lucky, and the left arm and left leg could be explained by how messy it is, like she lost her entire left arm and and to replace it with a metal arm with a drill, then her left leg lost the nerves so she wired it with a new system on the outside to give it feeling and use back. Plus, science and magic's such a complicated thing that probably even the greatest teachers at this school would have a difficult time pulling it off without summoning a black hold on themselves, so she'd clearly go to some form of college if she wanted to figure out how to mix science and magic with as little chance of killing herself and the world as possible.

Also, in addition to the whole freelancing science being messy thing, include her left eye, the gear and screw in her head, and then the whole fact of her right leg being sort of stitched together. I think that she'd obviously need to go to college if she wanted to avoid making any kind of messy things like those again, though the right leg was more of just stitching to hold the skin together so it's not just the muscle and bone there, since that would be a bit of a problem at times for her, though not really in a structural sense or weakness kind of sense.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Well, you're forgetting that freelancing science is very... messy. She could've just gotten lucky, and the left arm and left leg could be explained by how messy it is, like she lost her entire left arm and and to replace it with a metal arm with a drill, then her left leg lost the nerves so she wired it with a new system on the outside to give it feeling and use back. Plus, science and magic's such a complicated thing that probably even the greatest teachers at this school would have a difficult time pulling it off without summoning a black hold on themselves, so she'd clearly go to some form of college if she wanted to figure out how to mix science and magic with as little chance of killing herself and the world as possible.
Also, in addition to the whole freelancing science being messy thing, include her left eye, the gear and screw in her head, and then the whole fact of her right leg being sort of stitched together. I think that she'd obviously need to go to college if she wanted to avoid making any kind of messy things like those again, though the right leg was more of just stitching to hold the skin together so it's not just the muscle and bone there, since that would be a bit of a problem at times for her, though not really in a structural sense or weakness kind of sense.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, guess that should be okay. Not sure about using the entire positive-negative system, I'd rather just say your energy depends on your stamina and capacity. :/

Well, you're talkin' about a completely different type of energy than I am when you speak about stamina and capacity xD Still, I understand it could get a little too complicated to really make much sense, but that's what science is, so xD

Also, if it's alright with you, I'm planning on having her have successfully pulled off one thing of magic and science mixed, though it have been more of an accident and not really her successfully doing it herself, but she knows the process so can use it. It's be like a mixture of blood, science, and magic, allowing for some sort of blood portal to a small realm where she stores all of her scientific tools and everything like that, which can be used by channeling her magic into a vial of scientifically modified blood and pouring it on the ground or something to make a temporary portal to the world, which lasts like two seconds, enough for her to quickly jump in and transport inside the realm, same process for getting out, and takes her right back to where she was before entering, unless she has another location with a decent amount of the scientifically modified blood to connect the blood being used to with magic, allowing free transportation between the points with that process. Of course, it's quite easy to stop if not stopped from taking her bottle of blood or something like that, and if the blood's been there too long, it can't be used any more for that purpose, with the chemicals and such thrown in with science disappearing over time and making the portal of blood no longer available to connect with magic.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Well, you're talkin' about a completely different type of energy than I am when you speak about stamina and capacity xD Still, I understand it could get a little too complicated to really make much sense, but that's what science is, so xD

Also, if it's alright with you, I'm planning on having her have successfully pulled off one thing of magic and science mixed, though it have been more of an accident and not really her successfully doing it herself, but she knows the process so can use it. It's be like a mixture of blood, science, and magic, allowing for some sort of blood portal to a small realm where she stores all of her scientific tools and everything like that, which can be used by channeling her magic into a vial of scientifically modified blood and pouring it on the ground or something to make a temporary portal to the world, which lasts like two seconds, enough for her to quickly jump in and transport inside the realm, same process for getting out, and takes her right back to where she was before entering, unless she has another location with a decent amount of the scientifically modified blood to connect the blood being used to with magic, allowing free transportation between the points with that process. Of course, it's quite easy to stop if not stopped from taking her bottle of blood or something like that, and if the blood's been there too long, it can't be used any more for that purpose, with the chemicals and such thrown in with science disappearing over time and making the portal of blood no longer available to connect with magic.

[/QUOTE]
Would she need that when there is a Conjury class :o

Conjury class? If there's any kind of project requiring some kind of teleportation or portals, then she would abuse the fuck out of that blood portal xD Nobody would really be able to tell it's scientific usage, since she could be saying it's a liquid portal, which could be considered fairly possible with the right magical energy and liquid, without really using science at all, just she can do it way easier and with less effort because of science xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Conjury class? If there's any kind of project requiring some kind of teleportation or portals, then she would abuse the fuck out of that blood portal xD Nobody would really be able to tell it's scientific usage, since she could be saying it's a liquid portal, which could be considered fairly possible with the right magical energy and liquid, without really using science at all, just she can do it way easier and with less effort because of science xD

[/QUOTE]
Hmm... Portals would probably be seventh year :P

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Well then, she'll be taking part in the seventh year class for that stuff xD
(She'll be a third year though :P )

[/QUOTE]
Hmm... Doesn't sound likely... I've heard of skipping grades, I suppose it is okay :o but really, if portals is the only thing she can do that will get her in that class, she's gonna fail the other components.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back