The Valkyrie

Mirus groaned in annoyance upon hearing the commotion "Why do people keep appearing on my ship!" She complained, drawing her rifle and running around the corner and seeing Lyla struggling with the faceless.

"Hey!" She shouted, trying to get the Faceless' attention "Where are your tickets? There's a toll now."

@Baku

"I'm using a rifle!" Mirus shouted in an annoyed tone "How is that close quarters?!" She rolled her eyes and sighed deeply "Right, screw this..." She opened fire on the faceless, ripping it to pieces with armour-piercing rounds. Upon hearing shooting from inside of the ship a dozen Inhuman guards, followed by Medusa entered the room.

"What happened!?" One of the guards asked in a demanding tone

"Another tear opened." Mirus shrugged "Seeing as how my ship seems to be tear central! Sure Multiverse, dump all of your crap onto my ship!" She shouted with angry sarcasm, looking upwards

@Baku

Lyla struggled to get up due to the beating she just took. She was still coming to terms with everything that has happened when a boy about her age offered to help her up.

Corrin held his hand out to help the new person get up "Hey there you OK. Trust me you have nothing to be afraid of. Look my names Corrin I'm a member of this ship, and the lady who saved your life is Mirus." Lyla's eyes widened when she heard the boys name "Uh thanks Corrin. And as for you Mirus I'm sorry about bringing the faceless through that portal with me I should've stood and fought them instead of well dragging you into my problems."

@Some_Bloke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back