• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Spirit Inside ~ Forest and Village

[QUOTE="Throne Trinity]You are unbelievably lucky.

[/QUOTE]
Im only ever lucky in a passive sense. Its as if i spent my lifes luck in small things like never having bad teeth, or only getting sick once or twice a year with something small like a cold or stomach bug.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: The Wandering (Animal) Spirit

Race: Spirit (Previously had a physical form but not anymore. Why is this? Zephyr @Delacare might be the reason since the Spirit made a rude comment to him.)

Background: The Wandering Spirit once had a physical body but lost it. It now resides in a random animal until the animals death. After this it travels to another random animal. He lives in Flint for now. The Spirit's side objective is to find the Egg of Regeneration so it can have a new physical form. When it completes the mission, the Spirit and the animal host will be free to adequately use all of its powers to the highest potential, keeping the animals safe from harm.

Powers/Gifts: While in an animal, it wards off attacks from corrupt spirits that seek to harm all beast (Its little ones).

Appearance: Has no appearance but can at times speak to the host it resides in. It can somehow speak with Lena @JJKab while trapped in Limbo.

Name: Will Whisperwind

Age: a couple hundred years althoug looking to be about 21

Race: Woodland Elf

Background: You can find out

Powers/Gifts: Hunstsman, stealthy, Sword and bow combat, Woodland knowledge (Knows the risks and benefits of most plants that grow in the forest) Strategist.

Appearance:
url
Tall with a toned body, Brown hair, Green eyes, Green cloak over his leather armor and a leather shoulder pad on his right shoulder. Leather boots and gauntlets a bow over his shoulder, a quiver of arrows on his back, a Elven long-sword at his hip (My profile pic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back