• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The spectrum RP (detailed/casual)

Trust said:
Barkeep said "wait here, I have someone you should meet" then left and so my character must wait infinitely
Indeed. Forever waiting in the endless loop of NPC hell.

@Kazami42 Don't want to fight with you, don't provoke me. I had only mentioned it twice, as far as I remember, don't blow it out of proportion like a FO:NV fan with FO4 weak sides.

@Trust had a idea to team your character with another, but they are dropping out for reasons..

Either looking for another suitable person or I'll ask someone in PM

And @Kazami42 im having difficulty tying your character in somewhere, as much as I like the character..

I'm finding the "group" setting of this group RP is getting difficult to make happen without literally saying

"All player characters met up and formed a team"

I'm trying to make it seem decent for the story,

Well both me and @Kazami42 characters are students for the academy, I suppose we could meet up during a lunch period or something. Not that he's going to stick with me constantly, it would make sense considering Lucy doesn't have *cough*any*cough* friends, so anyone approaching her not for her appearance would be welcomed with open arms!

Sounds good, without spoiling anything once everyone has posted or everyone I'm sure is playing has posted I'll kick the actual plot,

At said moment it's like practice to get a sense of the lore and other peoples characters,

But situations will force a group.

Flowiest said:
And @Kazami42 im having difficulty tying your character in somewhere, as much as I like the character..
I'm finding the "group" setting of this group RP is getting difficult to make happen without literally saying

"All player characters met up and formed a team"

I'm trying to make it seem decent for the story,
*Says in awkward British accent.* Joy.

Trust said:
Well both me and @Kazami42 characters are students for the academy, I suppose we could meet up during a lunch period or something. Not that he's going to stick with me constantly, it would make sense considering Lucy doesn't have *cough*any*cough* friends, so anyone approaching her not for her appearance would be welcomed with open arms!
K.

guul66 said:
Kent can team with Lucy and/or whataver kazami's char was.
If this man is a:

Womanizer,

Or pervert. It'll only end badly.

Kazami42 said:
If this man is a:

Womanizer,

Or pervert. It'll only end badly.
I'm not going to say anything about him, you can read what he is like yourself :D

Howdy :D

Quick question-- what are everyone's time zones? 'Cause I'm on the east coast and the RP seems the busiest when it's like... four in the morning over here. Or is it? I need to look at the time stamps...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dentedhelm said:
Howdy :D
Quick question-- what are everyone's time zones? 'Cause I'm on the east coast and the RP seems the busiest when it's like... four in the morning over here
where i live it's usually gmt+1, but since its been shifted to summertime here, it is now gmt+2 for me instead.

And yes. I stay up super late too...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back