• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The spectrum RP (detailed/casual)

MadArtist said:
''If i chose to work for the academy, what kind of work would i require to do then?''
@Flowiest
"Forcing applicants to strip so you can search inside of them."

Well. That's it for the night. Ol' Patty's tuckered out.

guul66 said:
The existence of things like this makes me hate anime.
Yeah yeah, we know the drill already.

You don't like anime.

I mean that's cool and I have no problem with it.

Just gets repetitive after awhile of posting it multiple times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust said:
giphy.gif

So bored
Her face actually melted into the desk.

Kazami42 said:
Yeah yeah, we know the drill already.
You don't like anime.

I mean that's cool and I have no problem with it.

Just gets repetitive after awhile of posting it multiple times.
I've only mentioned it once, at least here. And its not like I come to your door to tell you once a week xD

Freedom of speech, I can express my opinion against things you post.

Trust said:
Then you have never suffered the joy of being sad >_~
I've been sad, but I've never felt the "joy of being sad". Doesn't sound too fun, but whatever floats your boat :)

guul66 said:
I've only mentioned it once, at least here. And its not like I come to your door to tell you once a week xD

I've been sad, but I've never felt the "joy of being sad". Doesn't sound too fun, but whatever floats your boat :)
guul66 said:

I have no idea what i meant by that tbh

guul66 said:

And in that case, I have it too, so I can have the freedom to be equally as negative as you.

Kazami42 said:
And in that case, I have it too, so I can have the freedom to be equally as negative as you.
chill man :3

not everyone likes the same things, that's fine ^~^

Trust said:
chill man :3
not everyone likes the same things, that's fine ^~^
Indeed, however despite saying I'm cool with that, he continues to repeat it as if it is a religious ideal, or trying to do something.

Which is obviously what he is not trying to do, however if it were somebody else. They would legit try and fight guul tho lol.

Kazami42 said:
Indeed, however despite saying I'm cool with that, he continues to repeat it as if it is a religious ideal, or trying to do something.
Which is obviously what he is not trying to do, however if it were somebody else. They would legit try and fight guul tho lol.
eh

Trust said:
I don't suppose your character could interact with my character..?
Is yours in the bar?
She's stuck in a classroom full of NPCs, and the teacher asked a npc a question. So thus not only no, but I am currently forever trapped.

Kazami42 said:
She's stuck in a classroom full of NPCs, and the teacher asked a npc a question. So thus not only no, but I am currently forever trapped.
Barkeep said "wait here, I have someone you should meet" then left and so my character must wait infinitely

Users who are viewing this thread

Back