[The Seven Deadly Sins] OOC Thread

@Sherwood, @Seeker of the End:

So remember that charm I wrote up for Wren? That charm is a piece of crap. It's dependent on you being lucky enough to roll a 10, which is bullshit charm design as far as I am concerned. Here's a better version:

MOONSILVER THORNS

Cost: 4m

Replace the text of the charm with the following:

Channeling the Aspect of the Bloody Huntress, the Lunar's weapon (natural or otherwise) become enveloped in the cutting moonlight of her patron. Whenever the Lunar makes a successful damage roll, she may convert up to (Essence) successes in to aggravated damage. For example, if she had wounded a target for 10L damage, then an essence 6 Lunar could turn that in to 6 Aggravated and 4 Lethal damage. However if the Lunar only inflicted 4 Lethal damage, she could only inflict up to 4 Aggravated damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, can't decide what charms to get... more of my custom ones, dig deeper into Malfeas, get some more sorcery... decisions, decisions.

Speaking of Sorcery, I do intend to get Solar Circle before too long, but I've got no idea what to sacrifice for it.

I'm seriously considering banking up enough points to get to Essence 7.

I was thinking either that one, or the She Who Lives in Her Name's Shintai- I'm much closer to that one, prerequisites wise.

I may take you up on that, just to tweak a few Siddies that I know one of their secret techniques.

The only problem with doing that, though, is that my Glaive is not an approved Form weapon for that style.

Is the Scythe..? And if not.. can I start making my own Martial Art's style, one I have a few.. other Martial Arts, and a high skill?

Sure. Aldy is willing to spar with anyone- though, his primary use of Martial Art's, is, as stating, training his body.

A quick look at the technique shows that a staff is available as a form weapon. If that is ok to use, could I also use my Glaive with it? Since it is a staff weapon with a blade at the end...

Sherwood said:
The only problem with doing that, though, is that my Glaive is not an approved Form weapon for that style.
Any glaive is a approved weapon IMO.

SephirothSage said:
Is the Scythe..? And if not.. can I start making my own Martial Art's style, one I have a few.. other Martial Arts, and a high skill?
Scythe is no good as a form weapon I'm afraid.

Now I'm conflicted. Do I pick up some MA Charms, or do I save up for E7?

[QUOTE="Seeker of the End]You'll get a demonstration soon if anyone wants to spar with me.

[/QUOTE]
Viktor would take him up on it, if not for the imminent duel. Needs to save dem motes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back