[The Seven Deadly Sins] OOC Thread

Sorry Jel, started typing that before you posted, and didn't want it to go to waste. We can move it before yours in-character if that makes the scene flow better.

Hum. Nothing personal, Snake, but I'm thinking that last post of yours may call for a Valor roll, directed at someone as prideful as Viktor. Anyone else have an opinion? Don't want to act rashly OOC here.

For that matter... if the Sins are attuned to emotions of people other than their wielders, Ira may need to react as well...

Yeah, that doesn't really read like a bet to me, so much as "if you're a good boy, you'll get a treat, and if not you'll get spanked."

Sounds more like a challenge than a bet to me. A bet would involve a competition and set penalties for both competitors if they lose. That sounded more like a threat than anything

[QUOTE="Seeker of the End]Most of your spells will be useless against a high-powered Exalt such as Viktor. The only two spells that would make a difference would be The Curse of Unyielding Mist and Magma Kraken. The Curse of Unyielding Mist would allow you to win the duel at a great cost.

[/QUOTE]
Oh yes, feel free to spend two to three actions in arms reach of me completely unable to invoke your defensive charms. You have my full blessing for that. :P

WarDragon said:
Oh yes, feel free to spend two to three actions in arms reach of me completely unable to invoke your defensive charms. You have my full blessing for that. :tongue:
look at Protection of Celestial Bliss. He can activate a perfect parry without it counting as a charm activation. So unless I am misunderstanding something, he can use a defensive ability.

One perfect parry.... okay, three. I burn through that in one action.

Still, I continue to be irked by how, by and large, only Solars get nice things in the errata.

[QUOTE="Seeker of the End]Snake, if you use Curse of Unyielding Mist I will kick you out of the game.

[/QUOTE]
Ok, I won´t.

I have a guy on the waitlist just in case one of you steps out of line. Seriously Snake, if you keep driving a wedge in the party I'm going to be forced to replace you. Alright?

For the record, I plan on announcing when we get closer that a sincere public apology will also suffice. If Elio wants to duel though, that's fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back