• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Secrets of Redwood (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

sprouhtt

溺死花
Hello darlings,

Here is where you can post any questions, concerns, comments, advice, or if you just want to say 'hi.' :)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
There are only a set about of rules that I have for this RP and that is...

1. TREAT OTHERS WITH RESPECT
2. Follow RPNation rules
3. Fade to black ya nastiesss
4. Have Fun
5. Grammar is recommended (so please re-read your post before posting) and no I am not the grammar police, also I will not penalize you for a grammatical error. I'm just saying that it is highly recommended.
6. A good JUICY DETAILED paragraph is a MUST!
7. Save the non-rp drama for your mama.
8. Romance is allowed, and if you have any ideas for the RP that you want to run by me, please let me know.
9. Don't just drop the RP like flies, LET ME KNOW!
10. Don't leave your partner waiting for you're reply, let them know you have writers block, Real life has taken over, or let me know whats up. (I LIKE TO BE IN THE LOOP)
11. Post "Redwood" at the end of your CHARACTER SHEET so that I know you read the rules or you are not accepted. :P
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
Quadrupedal or Bipedal Werewolves?

Also curious if the town has a single pack or multiple packs kind of thing.

I'm interested! I'll throw up a CS this evening (:

Quadrupedal or Bipedal Werewolves?

Also curious if the town has a single pack or multiple packs kind of thing.

It depends on how many people are willing to join this rp. For now, whoever is a werewolf will be put into just one pack with statuses such as Alpha, Beta etc...

It depends on how many people are willing to join this rp. For now, whoever is a werewolf will be put into just one pack with statuses such as Alpha, Beta etc...
Gotcha.

What about the other question though. ;p

Oh, sorry! I completely forgot. Well...we can make it interesting by having bipedal werewolves. But then again I like the idea of our four-legged friends.

I don't know, which do you prefer? Crono Crono (I like getting the input of my role-play friends)

Oh, sorry! I completely forgot. Well...we can make it interesting by having bipedal werewolves. But then again I like the idea of our four-legged friends.

I don't know, which do you prefer? Crono Crono (I like getting the input of my role-play friends)
I'm personally preferable to the Quadrupedal myself. But I'm always up for whatever is decided, mostly just curious.

I haven't decided whether I'm making a human or werewolf quite yet. ;]
I'm indecisive.

I'm personally preferable to the Quadrupedal myself. But I'm always up for whatever is decided, mostly just curious.

I haven't decided whether I'm making a human or werewolf quite yet. ;]
I'm indecisive.

Haha, well...since you're the first to suggest quadrupedal werewolf then we can make that work. Maybe in the future of this rp, I'll introduce bipedal werewolves.

Also, im indecisive as well. Take your time. :)

Also again, can you please tag people who you think are interested in this rp :)

What are the characteristics of vampires? Are they like the stereotypical ones i.e. can’t go out in sunlight, can’t be near garlic, etc.?

What are the characteristics of vampires? Are they like the stereotypical ones i.e. can’t go out in sunlight, can’t be near garlic, etc.?

For vampires, they are allowed to be out in the sunlight only because they've had a jewelry blessed by a witch. But if they do not have a jewelry blessed by a witch, then they can only come out during the night. Also, they can jump at great heights, compelling others, enhanced senses, and if they are older, they are stronger then most vampires.

Also, if there are any other characteristics that you think they should have then let me know.

I hope that answered your question.

idalie idalie Hey! I forgot to put that for appearances, I wanted realistic. But I'll let your characters appearance slide. :)
Aw thanks! <3 Im not sure I could find a realistic picture for him so I'm eternally grateful *^*

Also, could you add whether your character wears a jewelry to protect them from the sunlight or doesn't wear one. idalie idalie :)
Also, gotcha *Finger guns*

For vampires, they are allowed to be out in the sunlight only because they've had a jewelry blessed by a witch. But if they do not have a jewelry blessed by a witch, then they can only come out during the night. Also, they can jump at great heights, compelling others, enhanced senses, and if they are older, they are stronger then most vampires.

Also, if there are any other characteristics that you think they should have then let me know.

I hope that answered your question.

Yeah that does! Thanks!

I'M DONE! The backstory is a little edgy but ayy, I did it!

Hello all of my amazing role-play people!!!

So, I made this RP which has different kinds of creatures such as werewolves, vampires, and witches. Its filled with drama, action, adventure and romance (kind of like a slice of life but I would really hope to turn this into a long-term rp) and in need of more people to join, (Plus, I am desperate to start so join...because you know you want to.)

Any who, it would be really nice if we could get some more people to join this, so we can get this STARTTTTEDDDD!!! So please SHARE this or tag your role-play buddies!

Read the first post which is in the link below or you can click the one above the first post of this thread (I’ll post it below) to get a sense of what the RP is about.

Thank you again, and sorry to bother you all!!!

LINKS

Main- Main
Character Sheet- character sheet

Aio Aio Eldarkon Eldarkon Angst Angst DankWaffles DankWaffles Kloudy Kloudy The_Nightingale_Khajiit The_Nightingale_Khajiit The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Lazy Taco Lazy Taco @Koss Misty Gray Misty Gray neverbackdown neverbackdown Physiicz Physiicz summerwine summerwine SirGrey SirGrey Veyd Sahvoz Veyd Sahvoz slim slim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back