~The School of Hybrids~

LOL(^U^)

I got really confused reading it halfway.

Should I just continue on when @lostsoul 's character just threw mine a poptart and ignore what the other students are doing.

Sadly, I will be withdrawing from this roleplay. It's frankly too fast for me, and there are too many one-liners for my liking. I will also be without internet for a while, so I thought it would be best to withdraw now before I end up disappearing. I apologize, but it was fun interacting with your characters!

Yeah umm.. may I remind you that everyone who is a veteran roleplayer would say otherwise? On top of everyone else role playing in 3rd person... along with a whole plethora of guides on role playing correctly.

Yes people roleplay differently, but you need to learn proper roleplaying etiquette, look how many people are leaving cause of incorrect roleplaying... Do you seriously want this roleplay to die all because your being too stubborn to roleplay correctly?

Federoff said:
Yes people roleplay differently, but you need to learn proper roleplaying etiquette, look how many people are leaving cause of incorrect roleplaying... Do you seriously want this roleplay to die all because your being too stubborn to roleplay correctly?
i should leave and make it so there are only two people, how do you like that mr rudington?!

I am not trying to be rude, I am simply doing what experienced people do; help others do something correctly. Also there are more then just two people here.

1. from what i can tell you said alot left, i take offense. and only two people are talking right now. and still, i haven't seen you post a thing yet. and just leave other peoples styles alone , not everyoen is the same. I CHOSE TO BE DIFFERENT

Alright whatever, have fun not being allowed in anything above a Casual roleplay, also I have posted; I, unlike noobs, use my posts correctly and don't post one liners with absolutely no prevalence to the roleplay.

Additionally, if you are taking offence on people offering advice for you; your going to have a rough time in the real world. I'd advice you try to calm down and think.

Again I am not trying to be rude, you are just letting your emotions get in the way of what is suppose to be positive advice.

Cute high earth defense club. It's literally the gayest thing I have seen and it's great.

Pyosimros said:
SAO..? Am I right..? Sorry I haven't seen anime for a long time ;-;

Don't kill me
That's not the one I was talking about but that's one of the many animes I have watched.

I know there's a lot of chaos going on right now but just out of curiosity when is the dance supposed to take place lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back