~The School of Hybrids~

You can do that if you want, or you can pretend you were there the whole time or you could fantasize Zebras, Enter anyway you want

Um new character that has the ability to copy other's powers is trying to get Kiki's abilities

@Aelin Hey, I have decided to drop out of this rp due to me only being able to get online at night and because of that, am having a hard time catching up with over 10+ pages of posts being made daily. I'm sorry if this may seem sudden, but I just can't keep up ^~^

@Wings I'm sorry for not being able to post due to my time constraints, and for backing out of the rp! Hopefully I can come back to rp-ing Josh, but I doubt I'll get any time during the day to do it(I'm not even supposed to be on during night-time..) along with catching up to everyone.

I had alot of fun with you guys, and I hope you all have fun in this great school~

Sorry for not participating yet im fairly new to group rps just trying to read and find out whats going on right now x3

ok :3 hey @CrystalYoshi wanna have someone try and drain your characters powers? I can have that arranged? (it already happened to Kiki and Celestine)

Lolz, creepy guy with the ability to steal powers shows up, he is particularily interested in the stronger powers or the useful ones so he stole Kiki's and Celestine's now everyone is on a man hunt to find him

Nope, no one knows what my power is yet AHAHAHAHAHA, he can steal mine yet dont let it happen.....also...where the fuck do i join in....????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back