The school for the wild! (accepting)

Scribbler101 said:
(Storm: LOL, it needed some romace!)
Gazer.::.

"Freaks." He said, mumbling it. He tried to stand up. Being a gorilla meant that he had tons more strength than a regular human. He was 6 ft tall and about 350 pounds when a gorilla. He attacked humans, leopards, and other gorillas. So this would have been no problem, IF he wasn't so hurt.

Kat grabbed a bag of chips,"yay~chippies!" She cheered. She pulled the bag open and crunched. Nom nom nom

'What do we do? Gazer can't run and I'm not strong enough to carry him...that'd be too embarrassing anyways! Are we trapped?' Ivy tried to discuss with her mind what her next plan was. She couldn't think up of snything of anything, except standing there silently like an idiot.

(@yullen: Where's Nichole?)

I finally had the strength to get up.When i went back to look for them they were gone just as i suspected."what ever"i thought.I then nodded off to sleep again.

Brody pulled out his cellphone after he couldn't find Nichole after a while. He dialed her number and listened to the ringing as he waited.

He soon dropped down and flied over high in the sky, then dive bombed on to a rock, landing perfectly and looks at yuki. ''hi !! ^^''

"What?! You're bleeding?! Of course that's bad." Brody quickly said, getting more worried. "Where are you? Where's the fountain? I'll try to find you." He asked, began walking around and looking for her again.

"...Nichole? Nichole what happened?" Brody groaned in frustration when there was no reply. Tossing his phone into his pocket, he raced for the courtyard. "Nichole!" He called out once he reached her. He kneeled down and looked at the blood. It didn't look good, blood never did.

(Where is she bleeding?)

(Kk)

Brody pulled out a cloth and dipped it into the fountain water; Placing the wet cloth down to at least stop the bleeding. He bit his lip as he watch her shake. He felt like a terrible boyfriend. His girlfriend also ended up getting in trouble or hurt and he was never around to help her through it.

"Calm down...calm down..." Brody told her, also talking to himself. He never had any idea what to do. Last time he had to save her by bringing her to some weird magical meadow.

Kat nommed on her chips and skipped happily on the schools campus. She threw the bag away and and hummed a little light tune.

Gazer.::.

"We can do this!" He yelled, raising an arm up weakly. He turned into a gorilla, and slowly charged them. "Ra!!" He said, very lamely. He looked around, for some type of fire extinguisher axe. Something! Anything!!

[QUOTE="yullen-chan]An envelope fell from her jacket. it was addressed to her.

[/QUOTE]
Brody noticed the letter that had slipped out. He didn't know why, but he reached down opened it up, clearly seeing that it wasn't addressed to him.

-------

"Gazer! Catch!" Ivy had tossed a dagger to him. It was small but very sharp. She also kept it with her incase she needed to defend herself, because transforming into a bunny would only make matters worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back