The school for the wild! (accepting)

(Is nichole still on her season? Or did it only last for a day?)

Brody smiled too. He loved how his girlfriend was always so happy. He grabbed a tissue right before he sneezed, he must've caught a cold or something.

'What? Artichokie?' Brody thought and shrugged. He let out another sneeze again, his face was getting all red and he felt kinda dizzy. "I should probably go back to my dorm...whoa!" He muttered then randomly slipped on a banana peel, landing hard on his stomach. "Oww...what's with the banana?" He groaned.

(Lol)

Brody held his stomach and let out a small groan. He kicked the banana peel away. 'What was with the growl?' He wondered. "Thanks Nichole."

Khy simply enjoyed his smoothie as he watched all of the commotion. It was entertaining, yes, but not something he'd want to get involved in. His life is too peaceful to trip up on banana peels.

Nichole said"one sec hun! STAY DOWN *****!" the other cat slammed her down. Nichole bit her tail and they clawed at each other. They fought violently and the other girl ran off tail between her legs.

(Lol, that's awesome how Khy just sits and two both people beat eachother up X3)

Brody blinked at her threat. "Are you okay?" He asked, hoping she hadn't gotten hurt. Nichole was indeed, a very protective girlfriend.

((Hey. Happened in High School. Happens. If I knew either of them though, I'd break it up.))

((and bunnies are peaceful. can either of you include me into it? I don't know how to jump back in to the action.))

(lol ikr and just walk up to us and say something)

Nichole nodded and licked her knuckles. "just a few scratches nothing i cant handle"

Gazer.::.

"Bring it on." He said under his breathe. The cheetah launched at him. He saw a blur. Then, a sharp pain in his arm. "Freak!" He said, holding his arm. Slowly, he began changing back into a human. He lay on the ground. The girl cheetah thing bit him hard. He was bleeding. It stung. "Shhhzzz..." He said to himself.

Olivia.::.

She smiled. "You guys are cute." She said complimenting the couple. Young love was cute. Some people would seem so in-love then out of the blue they fight and break up. She wondered if that would happen to them. She smiled then started at her feet. She was barefoot. She raised one of her eyebrows in question. "Hmmm... I should be wearing at least socks." She said to herself at loud, not caring if anyone heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back