• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Recruiters | CLOSED |

I think that I could get behind being a yet-to-be discovered recruit. I can send along the character sheet when I get the chance to type it up.

I'm interested in the ringleader but I've got a couple questions, in this world are powers commonplace enough that people with physical mutations wouldn't be considered strange? Like would the character need to keep his wings hidden 24/7 or would it be cool for him to go grocery shopping with his wings out so long as he didn't knock things off the shelves as he walked by. Just thinking it'll be hard to pull off incognito running around in a trench coat if they go someplace hot like LA. And is it crucial to the story for him to have romantic feelings for the Firestarter (AKA Black Hole Girl), or could I strike that out?

@java

Last edited by a moderator:
@Houndstooth

The existence of powers is common knowledge by now, so no, they wouldn't have to keep any physical abnormalities hidden. He would get some stares, but nobody calling the police or descending into hysteria.  Nope, it isn't crucial that he maintain romantic feelings for the third in the group. Feel free to make it so he used to a few years back, and outgrew it after seeing her as a sister figure, or simply cross it out entirely. 

@Houndstooth

Awesome!

Announcement:

Now that we have the initial three and a handful of to be discovered characters, I'm no longer accepting new people because I don't want there to be too many characters floating around.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back