[The Realms] Discussion Thread

Uziel

Everypony wants to rule the world
Alright peeps, let me know what you have to say and think!

One thing I will ask you to do is advertise for me! I don't play Colo character RPs (but I've been meaning to get into a few) so if you guys could try and get people to play as characters, don't be ashamed to plug your own race and nation!

Vote for the Wayward Inn!

So for towns do we just post them up and you go threw and adjust where needed or do You want us to first post them in that town sheet thread?

If its a custom race you can make up 2 but they have to be approved when your don, so he may just say F NO!! if it doesn't fit right.

Why is this thread called the "Discussion Guide"? :aah:

Oh and Belial;

Uziel said:
In its own thread, Belial, sorry, I should have made that clear.

Post sheets in their own thread in this forum for approval.
;)

Within reason, Faux. Something that gives you some kind of advancement, like using magic that has not been discovered or iron smithing, will not be allowed.

And Lareo, I was tired as hell.

I forgot currency. It's not measured or anything like that, but characters will need your currency when they get paid if they do a job for your nations. For existing nations, just add it in below your Econ tier. Give it a name and a brief description.

Well considering you two are in different continents, you have some time to kill between those two points. Let me take a look-see at your respective nations' goals, and we'll start roleplaying in those directions.

Uziel said:
Awesome, let's see how you decorate them pyramids.

Which do exist, but you didn't build them. You don't know who did.
Query: What kind of pyramids are these? If they're step pyramids, I can totally see them being a reason for early astronomical developments.

Correct

Yes

The characters become 'inactive' and can be claimed by a new player. The new player will have to write the character sheet in their own words to prove that they understand the character, including everything in that character's Legend.

Nations now have a 20 day grace period. If you do not finish your nation within 20 days of the last review, or have simply not finished the nation 20 days after you claim it, you will lose the claim/nation. If your nation is accepted and you go inactive, it will be NPCed until your return.

;o

This game heavily revolves around roleplay, particularly with characters. Part of this is to have adventures classic style, so make your Dogs and send your troops out there to explore and discover!

There is now a demand for the character Korshem to be made. Korshem is a level 3 Orc Warrior from Albania, currently living among the Morphgui in central Europe. PM me for details. A character sheet will be required.

Well, if you have anyone who is looking to play characters, let them know.

Dragon_Troll_by_Trollkid.jpg

I say.

The only way to learn what you need to know, Subtle, is to actually make your nation, you can't learn from observation here.

Subtle, there IS no information to contradict, you make it yourself. What information and backstory that exists will adapt to your existence. The longer you wait the more Canon WILL be established, and the harder it will be to adapt.

I understand that, and I am telling you: You already know everything you need to know in order to play this game, and if you have any questions, I am here to help you.

ARGH!!

I totally want to make a bad ass sparta now!! and make a race of Bad ass super humans!!! :argh:

But I want to Keep Babylon !!! Screw it Ill conquer sparta :argh:

Though A nation with Both the rank and file Racial Bonus and The Elite Would totally be an awesome ass combo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back