The Queen's Madness - OOC

Cosmo said:
@ianbabyyy Hahaha, that is awesome.. just.. walk in... see a dying heavily armored man...
giphy.gif
I'm so glad I skimmed those few pages.

So I was looking to join in on this, I'm thinking up a character now but I wanted to ask how far behind I would be at this point. If I join will I just be confused or is it still early enough?

Well I would go back there but it'd be awkward to have my character randomly waltz back there. Perhaps I could say some random excuse?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Well I would go back there but it'd be awkward to have my character randomly waltz back there. Perhaps I could say some random excuse?

[/QUOTE]
Sure. Like, he had to use the bathroom, or whatever. (First thing that came to mind, yaaay.)

I just read back a bit and all I have to ask is where did he go? All I saw at the end of your post was some random thing saying he ran out of the tavern trying to get away from some monster then there's his sword on the ground with no body.

I said in the post she'd seen her in passing and said like a "hi how're you" type thing to her before. •^• is that okay??

@xEmoBunnehx

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I just read back a bit and all I have to ask is where did he go? All I saw at the end of your post was some random thing saying he ran out of the tavern trying to get away from some monster then there's his sword on the ground with no body.

[/QUOTE]
You misread. He never left the tavern.

Also, who's to say there ever was a monster? Or he ever ran?

A lot of things happen when you're dying of starvation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back