The Queen's Madness - OOC

@SirFlabberghaspy Uhhhhh, that's a good question. >.>

There's currently no King, just the Queen. And aside from her madness, she's an almost completely blank character. I'd prefer not to name her or give her more definition at this point.

SirFlabberghaspy said:
Also, it will suck for the Queen's guard, and everyone, really, that we can only call her "Queen"
Not all that hard to work around it.

Anywho, going to bed.

ianbabyyy said:
@NekoChanBo @Betweengoodandevil @djinnamon Are you still interested in being involved in this roleplay? Please let me know. If I don't hear from you some time in the next 48 hours, I'm going to remove your characters.
I am, sorry it was just kind of that my first post got ignored and when that happened my brain goes down a path of, what happens if my next post gets ignored will anyone every reply to me(pure downside of overthinking everything). But then I just read the synopsis and saw my post was noticed I'm gonna write a post now.

NekoChanBo said:
I am, sorry it was just kind of that my first post got ignored and when that happened my brain goes down a path of, what happens if my next post gets ignored will anyone every reply to me(pure downside of overthinking everything). But then I just read the synopsis and saw my post was noticed I'm gonna write a post now.
I completely understand the overthinking issue. I do it all the damn time and it sucks. I'm glad you're still interested, your character was really neat.

@northguy Writing my post now, may need to PM @KillThemAll to see what plans he has for the North (where Asavar will be sending you as that is something Kill brought in and fairly important to his own character) to spy on Lord Gregor and his army, their movements, how... aggressive they are acting on the border, and what not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cosmo said:
@northguy Writing my post now, may need to PM @KillThemAll to see what plans he has for the North (where Asavar will be sending you as that is something Kill brought in and fairly important to his own character) to spy on Lord Gregor and his army, their movements, how... aggressive they are acting on the border, and what not.
No problemo, I can shoot 'em a pm after you post haha

NekoChanBo said:
I suggest making your first post in role play's involving approaching another PC or group of PCs. It really does make for a good start to character relationships and role plays in general, keeps stuff movin'. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back