The Queen's Madness - OOC

SirFlabberghaspy said:
I have a feeling Siara is going to completely hate Joyce and will only act nice to her because of Allan, until she finds a way to begin adoring her.
Also, I can help you. @ianbabyyy

Compiling information and creating Lore is something I find extremely fulfilling.
I will second that offer.

@Cosmo I am truly sorry for ruining your plans, and as such I will definitely keep an open line of communication with you.

It will be a game of cat and mouse between us.

Vantruss said:
@Cosmo I am truly sorry for ruining your plans, and as such I will definitely keep an open line of communication with you.
It will be a game of cat and mouse between us.
Thank you, I will open a PM between us, so it will be right there.

mm1NATY.gif

Lol, I don't know.

But, if I know cats, it eventually killed it and threw it at its owner.

I will most likely be making another character (If that's alright), just need to work out the details.

@KillThemAll

He will most likely be a recruit in the guards who is in cahoots with our little elven darling, Joyce.

Vantruss said:
I will most likely be making another character (If that's alright), just need to work out the details.
@KillThemAll

He will most likely be a recruit in the guards who is in cahoots with our little elven darling, Joyce.
sounds legit

Idea said:
sounds legit
The Queen's Guard is expanding. Growing. Evolving. Soon our numbers shall blot out the sun and you peasants shall bow before our glory!

For Queen And Country!

( :P )

Cosmo said:
The Queen's Guard is expanding. Growing. Evolving. Soon our numbers shall blot out the sun and you peasants shall bow before our glory!
For Queen And Country!

( :P )
Kneckt: I wonder if the soldiers are blind enough to dodge a basilik´s eyes...

Idea said:
Kneckt: I wonder if the soldiers are blind enough to dodge a basilik´s eyes...
Well... without the sun... there would be no light... so... no one would see anything...

Flawless Victory!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LadyArdent" data-cite="LadyArdent" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="221614" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Oh Kay. I'm going to make my Cc, and then just join in at random.</div></blockquote>

<p>

Look forward to seeing what you create.</p>

A lot of people are in the Queen's Madness tavern (or is it inn?) so you could drop by there. Unless you decide to be a member of the Queen's Guard, then you can also be in the training yard.

Well. I'm debating on what to be at the moment. Lol. Are these ideas everyone came up with or part of the role play creation?

Lol join the good guys, spend time with baby dragons, seers and other interesting characters...

Or join the guard with the emotional stunned ogre man and the old lord of friendzone....

Okay, @KillThemAll We are going to need some really good propaganda to make us look more appealing.

We literally made our characters on the fly. From what I understand, the plot is what we make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back