The Queen's Madness - OOC

@xEmoBunnehx *Rubs tummy* Owwww. :( I already got dogpilled today by like 15 kids under 18 who decided they wanted to play football at the BBQ... I am getting so old, I swear. Half an hour in, they were all hyper while I thought I was dying.

Cosmo said:
@xEmoBunnehx *Rubs tummy* Owwww. :( I already got dogpilled today by like 15 kids under 18 who decided they wanted to play football at the BBQ... I am getting so old, I swear. Half an hour in, they were all hyper while I thought I was dying.
*pats head.* There there Cosmo. That's what you get for playing with the little devils.

@ianbabyyy You did. :D Did you make her!?

@xEmoBunnehx :( I don't have any to give you. Tossing around children and chasing them down has taken a lot out of me.

.... >.> Was also shot by a bb gun that I was showing my little cousins how to fire, apparently, Naomi, my little archnemesis thought it would be funny to shoot at my leg while I was putting the can back up. And, of course, she can't hit the broadside of a barn, but she manages to hit my in the shin. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Cosmo said:
@ianbabyyy You did. :D Did you make her!?
@xEmoBunnehx :( I don't have any to give you. Tossing around children and chasing them down has taken a lot out of me.

.... >.> Was also shot by a bb gun that I was showing my little cousins how to fire, apparently, Naomi, my little archnemesis thought it would be funny to shoot at my leg while I was putting the can back up. And, of course, she can't hit the broadside of a barn, but she manages to hit my in the shin. -_-
Awhh... *hugs.* There, there Cosmo <3

@Cosmo >.> I'm working on her. Anyways, I finally found a picture appropriate for the time period!!! Which has redoubled my efforts on making her >.< Even though I keep telling myself I don't need another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back