• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Principle Journey OOC 2020

Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser Our ATK/DEF/EVA/DEFSE/EVASE stuff aren't tracked in the thread. Are they just limited by CCA now and we can freely use any number of them as long as we don't go over the CCA limit? Cause that sounds simpler rather than the old days where we have to buy the dice to use them with CCA.

Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser Our ATK/DEF/EVA/DEFSE/EVASE stuff aren't tracked in the thread. Are they just limited by CCA now and we can freely use any number of them as long as we don't go over the CCA limit? Cause that sounds simpler rather than the old days where we have to buy the dice to use them with CCA.

The reason it's not tracked is because I forgot to input in the CS what classes receive what number of dice.
I understand what you mean with not purchasing DICE, unfortunately I'll have to keep things as they are.

Fred Colon Fred Colon
Btw I didn't notice your CS is incomplete in the Combat Section. Your OC only has 1 artes types available. Players may choose 3 types in a custom class.

Jellal Jellal I noticed that Ria's CS the picture is not working. FYI.

Slav Slav I wanted to ask if you have any questions about Combat Mechanics in the RP?

Last edited:
Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser

Yes I have a few, I've never used dice for an RP before. When attacking, I'm asuming we roll a 6 sided die to see if we hit or not. We have 3 combat moves right? If I was to shoot 3 rounds, using the built-in dice system, I'd just roll 3 times and if it's a 3 or higher it's a hit correct? I'm assuming evasion and defense are similar in that regard. I read through the pages so I think I'm good but it may take a bit to get used too. Also does enemy armor have a possibility to affect your attacks? If he is heavily armored, we would do an armor roll to see what attacks damage it or not?

Yes I have a few, I've never used dice for an RP before. When attacking, I'm asuming we roll a 6 sided die to see if we hit or not. We have 3 combat moves right? If I was to shoot 3 rounds, using the built-in dice system, I'd just roll 3 times and if it's a 3 or higher it's a hit correct? I'm assuming evasion and defense are similar in that regard. I read through the pages so I think I'm good but it may take a bit to get used too. Also does enemy armor have a possibility to affect your attacks? If he is heavily armored, we would do an armor roll to see what attacks damage it or not?

Yes we roll a 6 sided dice unless otherwise specified in the Engagement Scenario.
ATK rolls are 3 and higher. If the target is unable to do anything to stop damage the ATK it is deducted 1 HP from it's current total
DEF rolls are 3 and higher
EVA rolls are 4 and under

Since your character uses a firearm as primary weapon. The mechanics are as follows for dice:
ATK rolls are 3 and higher. Dmg with Firearms do 2 HP instead of the basic 1.
In addition, firearms and bows require replenishing their ammo. bullets and arrows
If you roll the following:
6,5,2,2,5 = 3 Hits
But each roll equates to a single round of ammo. So in that example an OC used up 5 rounds
Each time we go into battle, OCs with firearms are stocked up to their Max in Ammo.

Physical Armor is not really a thing unless specified during an Engagement Scenario. There would hypothetically be no armor roll. Armor protection can also be represented as HP in a sense.

Yes we roll a 6 sided dice unless otherwise specified in the Engagement Scenario.
ATK rolls are 3 and higher. If the target is unable to do anything to stop damage the ATK it is deducted 1 HP from it's current total
DEF rolls are 3 and higher
EVA rolls are 4 and under

Since your character uses a firearm as primary weapon. The mechanics are as follows for dice:
ATK rolls are 3 and higher. Dmg with Firearms do 2 HP instead of the basic 1.
In addition, firearms and bows require replenishing their ammo. bullets and arrows
If you roll the following:
6,5,2,2,5 = 3 Hits
But each roll equates to a single round of ammo. So in that example an OC used up 5 rounds
Each time we go into battle, OCs with firearms are stocked up to their Max in Ammo.

Physical Armor is not really a thing unless specified during an Engagement Scenario. There would hypothetically be no armor roll. Armor protection can also be represented as HP in a sense.

Great, thank you for the information.

images

I also dunno how many points I have for now.

Fred Colon Fred Colon
Reinhardt Reinhardt
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
Jellal Jellal
Jack Rakan Jack Rakan
Slav Slav

Hey everyone, just wondering who is keen on their characters setup regarding the Token points that were allocated.
For those not interested in character builds I can always allocated for you.

If possible please let me know asap as we cannot do OC modifications during any Engagement Scenario.

I am planning for a soft timeskip asap to bring everyone into the mission.

Likewise. I've been working on calculations and planning for Kirva's upgrades during my free time in the past few days, should be finalized soon.

Let's see if i got this right.

I bought strength two times, meaning I spent: 8 tp

I bought endurance two times, so same again: 8 tp

I bought speed three, so I spent: 12 tp on it

I bought range one time: 4 tp

I bought Target Aim Lvl 2: 10 tp

Combo ATK Lvl 1: 10 tp

Variation 1/2: 5 tp

Energy Sense Lvl 1: 10 tp

Energy Vile: 5 tp

I spent 72 token points and have 28 remaining.

This is how it works right?

Shin Positron Laser Shin Positron Laser Alright, let's see if I remember how it works correctly.

HP x2 = 12 TP
CCA x2 = 8 TP

Attack Dice x1 = 4 TP
Defend Dice x1 = 4 TP
Evade Dice x2 = 8 TP
Evade Dice (SE) x2 = 10 TP

Strength Lv 1-3 = 12 TP
Speed Lv 1-3 = 12 TP
Jump LV 1-3 = 15 TP

Target Aim Lv 1 = 5 TP

Combo ATK Lv 1 = 10 TP

Total Amount = 100 TP

Reinhardt Reinhardt
Your purchase has been
APPROVED

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
Your purchase has been
APPROVED

if I may make a suggestion to use the remaining TP to buy CCA.
Character Combat Actions, or CCA are the most important to purchase. Without them you can have the most stacked character, but it won't be able to do anything. The more CCA you have the more 'actions' your character can take, such as using DICE and ARTES in the same post, or using a level 5 arte which requires 15 CCA

Slav Slav
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

I'll be working on those character builds next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back