The Pound for Nekos [Accepting!]

Leo jumped down from Roland's arms and hid behind Nichole. Roland looked at Nichole. "W-What do we do now?" He asked.

Nichole picked up leo. she shot her right hand up and the ring appeared. her eyes shone and the ring glowed brightly.''grab on to me we're going..''

Nichole took off her ring and it turned into a bubble wand. she twirled it and waved it''TELEPORTING BUBBLE!" The bubble engulfed them and there was a light. they were in a meadow.

Leo looked terrified, Syke and Nikki looked confused, Xandi looked bored, and Roland and Jace acted as if this was normal.

Leo was hyperventilating and he frantically began using sign language. "I don't know this place, where are we, I'm scared."

Nichole signed''its fine we're safe here.'' walking to a space. she placed her hand out and touched it. a beautiful mansion showed. she lead the others inside. she quickly tried to calm leo down. she held him close purring she was great with kids.

Nichole smiled and left for a room. she laid him down pulling the cover to his chin. she left the door cracked and went to the kitchen cooking.

Leo sighed in contentment. Jace, whom had saved his sketchbook, began sketching again. Roland looked at some things in the house curiously. Syke waved a toy in front of Nikki's face, and Nikki batted at it. Xandi stood there awkwardly.

Nichole plated the food and said''guys foods done!'' dusting her hands off and placing the cheesecake she made in the fridge so it could set.

Nikki ran in, hiding under the table. Roland walked in, his ears twitching. Curiously, he looked under the table. Nikki swatted at him. "Nya!" He said. Roland shook his head and backed away. Jace walked in, pulling at his shirt. Xandi and Syke followed.

Nichole went to leo's room and picked him up taking him to the dinning room. she wanted him to eat so he could sleep easier. she gently shook him a little.

Leo slowly opened his eyes. Roland was finally back to normal. Nikki had grabbed his tail, and Roland had screamed in fright. Leo looked shocked.

Nikki lowered his ears and eyelids. He had only been trying to play with Roland, and now Nichole was annoyed. He pretended to eat, pushing his food around with his fork. Leo took his plate, smiling softly.

Nikki stood up, put his plate in the sink, and turned towards everyone. "I'm going to the bathroom." He announced, waking away. As unintelligent as he was, Nikki knew when he was the annoying one. He walked to the bathroom and closed the door. He sat in the tub, tears streaming down his face. "Nya." He mumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back