The Place We Call Home

It stared at theta in the eyes. Theta was terrified and hid behind tex. It kept staring his direction, grinning.

David nodded. "she we go investigate or go back? I doubt onyx would have screamed and its a female scream so..." 
Maine dropped the creature on the ground. He walked out of the room and returned with a gun.

Maine held it up to the creature. "goodbye."

Theta growled and possessed tex. Tex got out of bed and she snarled and jumped at maine. She tackled him and punched him, then got him in a headlock. "Drop the weapon!" she hissed

"Maybe... but then wouldn't onyx and maine be enough protection?" 
Tex's headlock got tighter on him. "Not until he drops it" she snarled. Maine shot, but tex had pulled on Maine and made it miss. She grew more and more angry with him

Tex hissed at him, and let go, shoving him roughly. Maine of which, turned around and shoved back and knocked her down. She snarled, and got up, and thats when theta stopped. Tex shook her head. She looked at Theta. "Theta! Why did you do that?!" tex hissed at him. Theta's ears went back, he had a nervous look on his face 
(gtg on half an hour)

"probably." david said

"because even if I dont like him, he's my family." theta said. He turned and removed the tape. "wait theta don't do th-!........that." maine said, but the creature escaped and scurried under a bed. "Thank you, brother."

There was small startled yelp from under the bed, and then "hey sh! go away!" said a whisper. The creature got hit from out from under the bed, and the metal pipe rolled out from under the bed.

Maine got low to the ground and looked under the bed, to see christopher.

(gtg)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back